B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

1.  Warriors/Knights/Champions of Chaos Undivided - in final
2.  Active abilities. Hero and some units could use active skills like heal, fear, power-hit, crushing all on it's way etc.
3. Daemon Princes with Wings.... Fly.... Only in final. Only maybe.
4. Important updates will be posted here
5. If you can find some error, guys, tell me. This preview was created in wild haste.

Also my english not perfect)

Furok said:
1.  Warriors/Knights/Champions of Chaos Undivided - in final
2.  Active abilities. Hero and some units could use active skills like heal, fear, power-hit, crushing all on it's way etc.
3. Daemon Princes with Wings.... Fly.... Only in final. Only maybe.
4. Important updates will be posted here
5. If you can find some error, guys, tell me. This preview was created in wild haste.

Also my english not perfect)
Your english might not be perfect, but the preview certainly does not look like it's made in wild haste. It actually looks pretty well organized and there is a lot of info in it.

Whoa that is extremely awesome, love the new recruitment system, but as someone else said before me it would be even cooler not everyone ended up as greatswords, but some as elite spearmen/Halberediers. Other then that those Chaos Warrior models are really high quality, keep up the great work!  :grin:

Also, dont want to  be annoying, but any plans on when the first beta will be out?  : :razz:

To become an greatswords swordsmans, spearmans and halberdiers should get a very lot of experience, eventually the army will be composed of spearmens, swordsmens and halberdiers, and greatswords will be only a small part of army. (Sorry for bad English).

AndreusAs said:
To become an greatswords swordsmans, spearmans and halberdiers should get a very lot of experience, eventually the army will be composed of spearmens, swordsmens and halberdiers, and greatswords will be only a small part of army. (Sorry for bad English).
If it works out like that i'm fine with it. I just want greatswords to be a special unit like in the real warhammer and not an entire army composed of them. But this method probably works aswell.
Maybe you could make that you need +- 3 core troops (spearmen, halberdiers, swordsmen, archers) for every knight in your army and 1 or 2 core troops for every greatsword and outrider in your army to replicate the warhammer system in which you need a fixed amount of core troops in every army and therefore can't have an army made of just rare and special units. This will also prevent people from having entire elite armies (even though you will make them hard to get it is possible to create an army with just elite troops in it). In this way people are forced to use weaker troops as best as they can (good strategies are needed to make mixed armies work) instead of just charging with a bunch of elite cavalry. I don't know if it's possible to emake this idea work within the game engine, but it would be very awesome if you could make something like that.

Faewulf said:
Sorry i can't find any download link.  :mrgreen: (Where is it?)
Why do you think this is in the pioneers guild sub-forum...    because it's not finished yet.

Sylke maybe you mean that?

Battle an Balance
4. Some units require more place in army.

Number nearby yellow man shows, how many place in troop need unit :wink:

p.s.
Important notice! Hero can hire 5 battle priests max. Every 50 flagellants needs 1 priest in army, or you can't hire this guys.
It means:
1 priest = 50 flagellants
5 priests = 250 flagellants

O darn it an, seemed like a few of the comments were ingame related,(It could stil be an beta out) Im sorry.

BTW are'nt you the same commounity that are producing the call of warhammer mod for Medieval TW II Kingdooms?

Furok said:

Battle an Balance

p.s.
Important notice! Hero can hire 5 battle priests max. Every 50 flagellants needs 1 priest in army, or you can't hire this guys.
It means:
I have seen that and I really like it. But what I meant is the following: You must have atleast 2 (or another number) core troops (spearmen/halberdiers/swordsmen/archers) in your army for every greatsword, 5 (or another number)  core troops for every knight and 3 (or another number)  for every other mounted unit which means that if you have 50 spearman/halberdier/swordsmen/archers in your army you can have a max of 50/2=25 greatswords, 50/5=10 knights and 50/3=17 other mounted units.

Sylke said:
Furok said:

Battle an Balance

p.s.
It means:
I have seen that and I really like it. But what I meant is the following: You must have atleast 2 (or another number) core troops (spearmen/halberdiers/swordsmen/archers) in your army for every greatsword, 5 (or another number)  core troops for every knight and 3 (or another number)  for every other mounted unit which means that if you have 50 spearman/halberdier/swordsmen/archers in your army you can have a max of 50/2=25 greatswords, 50/5=10 knights and 50/3=17 other mounted units.

Understand. But here realy no need in this system. Proportions between novices/veterans/elite in army will be keeping automaticly.

Calculating......... Calculating......... Calculating.........     

13% of BETA is ready.

We need help to release mod more soon.
Most important vacancy is Modeler-Texturer.

Back
Top Bottom