B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Broske said:
Is this mod dead?

picard-facepalm.jpg

Btw very nice berserkers!

Ahhh those screenshots are like good vodka. I will never have enough of them.

While we talking about vodka i think that Berserkers will like this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ  :twisted:

Phalanx300 said:
Also, that last picture of the ordinary Berserker. Does that show a Spearman knocked down or a Spearman in Spearwall formation?
No, spearman just trying to rise up from knees, but vainly and too late... :twisted:

I think that its just a Elite Berserk on horse ( they look exactly the same ;P ) And current rider design have more 'fur' on them and I don not think that they will lose such nice ornament in upgrade process maybe it will evolve somehow into fur cape
( what i dream of it will propably eat to much of graphic card memory resources  :roll: ).

Wow looking great, as usual :razz:. I gues the Chaos faction is done? Will be pretty hard fighting them as the Empire. What will be the ratios in Skirmish? Two Empire soldiers for each Chaos one?

Absolutely gorgeous work. I'm really impressed with how you did the fur texture on those units -- not just a flat object, but the hair actually stands out. So very, very nice.

On another note entirely: MOAR PANTS PLZ! :wink:  Getting killed by an angry berserker is bad enough. Having him flashing butt cleavage just makes it worse. With the number of times my characters end up with some bastard standing over their corpse, I don't want to be looking up at that!!!

Whoa they look MEAN. Amazing work <standing ovation>. What about empire ranged units Furok? they wont be included in the nearest multiplayer release?

Back
Top Bottom