B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Probably some Admin modified your post to make you look stupid.

This will be Warband Singleplayer mod. With Multiplayer Submods.

He used the
Code:
[s]
tag for some silly reason, that's what's with the line. And if an admin had edited his post it would show up at the bottom.

Plus, if an admin or indeed anyone from the administrative staff had edited the post it would be entertaining now.

Witch Hunter said:
"Noncommercial mod for Single Play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles"

Grim Age Bible St Furok Page:1 Post:1 Second verse

Seek answers in words of our Lord.

And despite this, the single player hasn't even started yet  :cry:

Wellenbrecher said:
He used the
Code:
[s]
tag for some silly reason, that's what's with the line. And if an admin had edited his post it would show up at the bottom.

Plus, if an admin or indeed anyone from the administrative staff had edited the post it would be entertaining now.
Quote his post, he didn't use .

nurgle01099 said:
Witch Hunter said:
"Noncommercial mod for Single Play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles"

Grim Age Bible St Furok Page:1 Post:1 Second verse

Seek answers in words of our Lord.

And despite this, the single player hasn't even started yet  :cry:

Has not started yet? I don't think so! Every modells done for multiplayer means progress in the campaign too. The posted encounter screen arts are also for single player mode. And these are just the visible proofs of it is FU.KING started! Relax man, and send out more positive waves!  :mrgreen:

The reason for the Submods is to allow the Singleplayer to advance. Rather then going for Singeplayer only and letting us in the dark. So yeah everything you see in the Submods will come back in Singleplayer (Models, Buildings etc.)

Rigadoon said:
Quote his post, he didn't use .
As a matter of fact he did:
EsoptrosOer said:
Code:
-I don't get it, is this mod for Warband or Mount and blade?   [b]The [WB][S]   throws me off, because, [WB] stands for Warband. . . . . [/b]
He tried to Emultate the [
S] tag for singleplayer mods on the boards, which is where the strikethrough tag was started. You don't need to close it for it to take effect.

And with this, I shall let this matter rest.

So will you guys also use the Morale/Bleeding system from the Battle for the Imperium mod? Would probably enhance the gameplay.

Here is new update.
New units - Berserkers!

Berserker

Weathered Berserker

Elite Berserker

Wow looking great. Just wondering on the Berserkers: Will they be able to block(wondering the same about crushers)? And will they crush through blocks(like the crushers)?

Also, that last picture of the ordinary Berserker. Does that show a Spearman knocked down or a Spearman in Spearwall formation?

Crushers will dosen't be able to block to up and down, only to right and left, but berserkers will. But they can't crush trghou blocks. Yes, it's just knocked down spearmen.

And those arent even proper chaos warriors :shock:
Those look very scarey, i just hope empires knights and ranged units look equaly powerfull :neutral: I hope phalanxes of pikemen pay off too :smile:

Heh, I think it´s more like a hibernation of a bear. It´s alive but it don´t give a know about it. But even in the winter sometimes the bear comes out of his cave and share his claws! °¸°
Furok said:
Here is new update.
New units - Berserkers!

Berserker

Weathered Berserker

Elite Berserker

Nice work there Furok, by the way!

Back
Top Bottom