Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Pavlov

Grandmaster Knight
As one of our forum members pointed out we have a lot of "Hi" and "This game rocks" threads. So I think this would be a good way to condense all that. So, this is basically a 'welcome' thread.

If you're new/old to the forum and want to introduce yourself, tell us something about you, say good job, or commend Armagan on his hard work, this is the place to do it.

Thanks.

Pavlov

I'll bite

THIS GAME FRIGGIN RULES, keep it up

Now to tell people about me

Im a 15 year old kid, my hobbies are armouring, and bike maintenence

And yes i DO make armour, im only a beginner mind you, and the only pieces i have done is a pair of cruddy demi guantlents, and elbow, and now im working on a greathelm, i will post pics if your want me to, but that depends whether my camera decides to work...

I really love this game, and the fact that Armagan is everywhere at once, fixing, modding, and adding new things to the game and everything rules

Keep it up!

Ian

Well, I've been here a fair while now (given the meteoric rise in popularity that this forum has undergone in the past month) and I suppose I'm one of the 'older' forumers, not that it means anything. Especially given how short a time everyone's been here. :razz:

So, hello everyone. Scotland sends its greetings. :razz:

y helo that everybody!1!!

So yeah... I've just got to say that armagan, not only do you make a very good game, you're an amazing developer because you're in contact with the game's community, you provide feedback, respond to questions, and even impliment the player's suggestions into the game. Keep it up.

Nicely done TaleWorlds! This game has been able to capture medieval combat like no other game I've played. Very very well done.

pavlov said:
Effidian, did you get my msg I sent you? I've been getting errors when I send people replies.

I got an error when I sent you the idea. Didn't know you got it until I saw this sticky. :smile: So yes, I got your message.

Effidian said:
pavlov said:
Effidian, did you get my msg I sent you? I've been getting errors when I send people replies.

I got an error when I sent you the idea. Didn't know you got it until I saw this sticky. :smile: So yes, I got your message.

ahh ok, great thanks. So I guess it's working, just with errors :wink:

I'm a 17 year old Oregonian who enjoys Mount and Blade, Rome Total War, waterpolo, swimming, and of course the ladiieeees.

ShangTang said:
I'm a 17 year old Oregonian who enjoys Mount and Blade, Rome Total War, waterpolo, swimming, and of course the ladiieeees.

Thats a lie and you know it.

corsacker, keep on topic :wink:

Me, I am a 24 year old guy from Russia, living in Germany. I enjoy Yoga, Martial Arts, Psychology, Philosophy, History and the occassional whack to the head of an enemy with a nice axe or sword

28 year old IT dude, originally from Oregon as well, but living in California for the time being. Love this game, been playing it for 48 hrs (not straight) and am about to send some cash. Great game, independent development rules the world!

Hi my name is Niclas im 20 years old and currently reside in Sweden.

I currently attend a education for a Masters in Computer and Systems Sciences.

Currently I spend the nights playing this awesome game and havent gotten more then 5 hours sleep the latest days but else im normal, HONSESTLY!.

I try to excersice as much as I can and also try to get time going by the gym. I enjoy my girl, friends,Golf, Swimming and everything with engines ofcourse :shock:

When i dont do the things mentioned above I'm stuck with "entertaining" schoolwork. And i really feel for the developers of this mod since I currently read AI and Cognition how freaking hard it is and boring to code :roll:

Great work!

Back
Top Bottom