Some noob questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

-Lemon-

Recruit
Hey all, Just got warband not long ago and just started playing the campaign/singleplayer and I'm enjoying. Anyways I joined the nords and fought many battles with them but couldn't get a castle. So I raged and attacked them and took one for myself :grin:.

Anywho, Now I rule my own kingdom and would like to "ally?" with orange people...praven? Not sure of there faction name. From my understanding you can get married and have an alliance cause its joining there family? Correct me if I'm wrong. But either way I would like an "ally" and a wife. How would I go about this?

Everytime I go to a castle or something the only women in the castle is the wife and she already has a husband so I can "win her over".

Also, If I assign lords to a castle will they do there own thing and be controlled by the AI so I dont have to manage them?

(Sorry for all of the questions just trying to rule a kingdom as efficient as I can haha)

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, you can't ally with a kingdom, only with certain Lords. Normally I would suggest not starting your own Kingdom until you have a wife/husband as they can organize feasts, plus you won't have to lose a companion. Oh, and no, you can't steal someones wife.

If you grant a Lord a fief, then they will maintain it like they do in their normal Kingdoms. Put troops in it, and ride round the map.

Back
Top Bottom