SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyclohexane said:
Those are the rewards as intended.  As a Zerrikanian slave trader, having access to the Slavers and Ransom brokers is sweet.  I am running through castles using rescued prisoners as guards and moving onto the next without stopping.

Honestly, WTF ? I thought you intended the "secret character" to be a companion too, not only a quest-giver ! I wrote the text accordingly ! Ah... high relations with Commoners is nice and all, but you should cut out the "companioning" part of the dialogue so players won't get disappointed over it.

MorrisB said:
Cyclohexane said:
Those are the rewards as intended.  As a Zerrikanian slave trader, having access to the Slavers and Ransom brokers is sweet.  I am running through castles using rescued prisoners as guards and moving onto the next without stopping.

Honestly, WTF ? I thought you intended the "secret character" to be a companion too, not only a quest-giver ! I wrote the text accordingly ! Ah... high relations with Commoners is nice and all, but you should cut out the "companioning" part of the dialogue so players won't get disappointed over it.

Well, he is a companion as you escape...

Then you would have two companions with 1 eye (different sides though)...

Perhaps adjustments can be made in the future.  I really think having a ransom broker follow your council around is huge though. 

I also found the chancler bug, it seems like it starts an infinite loop if you only have one feif, and ONLY if you have one feif.(you have to shut ti down via the OS to shut down and it takes a good while)

Also, I found one rare occasion(it happened to me curaw) that when taking a mission to hunt down bandits, sometimes the bandits don't spawn on the map.

Damn, I can't enjoy this mod. Every time I try to save the game, there is a certain chance that the game will crash.
Other big mods don't show this behavior, so I doubt that it is the fault of Windows 7 x64. Any ideas?

Damn, I wish I knew mroe about the windos OS, I cant really help you.

The best suggesiotn I can give would be to take a very exact log of what you are doing when it crashed. Also, -BEFORe- loading up the game, send ths team a copy of your save file so they can look at the stuff you couldnt know(such as unit spawn for example)

Anything else would take some complex stuff and knoledge of the windows 7 OS in an out, more than I think anyone on this board can do unless their professionals

Bismarck said:
Damn, I can't enjoy this mod. Every time I try to save the game, there is a certain chance that the game will crash.
Other big mods don't show this behavior, so I doubt that it is the fault of Windows 7 x64. Any ideas?

I had this happen before in 4.7.  I can't explain why, but lowering textures or battle size helped (yes with saving).  I can speculate why, but I'm not certain.  Lower shadows and other things you won't miss first. 

It may be a variable used in buffering units and loading graphic models  is limited or a proggram set is loading them differently then the OS. Seems like its a loading issue anyway

One of the armors is a Breast Plate but it's erroneously spelled Breat Plate.  I forgot to write down which one it is specifically, but if you search the items file for BREAT PLATE, you're sure to find it.

(Please read all edits)
My game jsut crashed three straight times when using the feif manager to alter my garrason at haringoth castle. Whenever I click the middle bar to alter melee/range troops for ANY amount of training/troops, the game crashed immidiatly

I dont know if this happens for any other castle but it does make me unable to play now. (unless I can control my garrison elsewhere)

edit3: Re-installing both M&B and the mod retains the same problem, and it happens on every castle reliably

edit2: Doing some testing I(using anatar AND marina) I found this error occoured in multiple save files at ANY castle. So it semes to be an error in the feif manager. Also another major find.
<---_____________> In the bar for choose the balance of ranged/melee attackers, If I move the slider over the unerscored portion, my game crashes, anywhere else its fine. The slider works fine for all native melee bars as well so its this mod's fief manager causing it.

edit4: Final I hope. I found that the glitch ONY occours using the sliders, but its fine using the buttons to change garrison.(aka I can use the < > buttons to work with garrison just fine). Sorry if thats bad news for you Kuba, I was kind of hoping it was an issue with math in the proggramin so it be eays to fix.  :sad:

edit: If you need info on my save game please ask though as I said restarting entirely still offers the same problem.

euscarl as antarian lord has a weapon he can't use

king harlaus died in battle against me (i besieged him) and KING isolla became the new king.
the message at the moment of the death wasn't correct either. (something about a jarl being marshall)

and my kingdoms marshall doesn't seem to get much support from the other lords, i have never been summoned on campaign myself and I never see them attacking anything in group (the lord do siege castles on their own tough) i have all begin recruitable lords. all have armies

The Black Army general isn't wearing his armor.
Also, I noticed some of my Adenian knights fighting the enemy with their bare fists.
Also also, I can confirm the "none" message for Vaegir lords as well.

After getting the news that one of my villages, Mechin, had become infested with bandits I rushed back and got rid of the scum. Odd thing is, after the deed was done, the message I received was "your relationship with Mechin has deterioated", even when I declined their offered goods.

I got another crash in the "duel with lord" event, not only did it duel with a swabian knight for some reason, it currupted ym save file to the point my comptuer locked up.

All things considered this is pretty bug free, first release and all

bug: get threat level was called for something else than a center

and my badboy suddenly was able to rise much above 40 (after I defeated swadia)

also, I understand that high badboy drops your relation with some people, I can understand that this drops your relation with lords from other kingdoms, but why the hell are aels and and bragamus grumbling at me because I conquer land, because THEY conquer land... because WE conquer land? Just doensn't make sense...
(note that all my lords have land, most of them enough to gain weekly relation with them!)

And I really hope that when I conquer all of calradia, my badboy just drops to zero, I mean who is there to find me a badboy then?

A rule of history is, the winning side is the good guys. (because they write history :wink: )

no continue option when asking to recruit lords, when there are enough fiefs but no more new lords.

zealous units canot be upgraded when garrisoned.

When I ask the premier to recruit the new lord, however the land is not enough.He will say the land is not enough but the dialogue can't jump back,just block there.

I don't know how to take the black army(mercenary) out of my castle again after I ask them  to residence in my castle.

Still, I made another agreement with the black army for 1000 florin a month but when I met their captain outside the field, the dialogue with him is always"Who are you?Surrender or die?" Does it means he can never recognize me, I thought the second time I speak to him the dialogue should change.

When I chose Surrender or die the relationship with my own faction fall to -40.

1) i posted it just before you ^^ and you might mean the chancelor?

2) you can't, only when your relationship drop below 40 with them he will disapear again i think.

3) only one dialogue is made here i'm afraid

4) kinda logical when you attack someone hired by your faction that you get negative relation with your faction :wink:

Odd, I signed up as a temporary Merc for the Nords, and my troop limit dropped from 86 to 54.

I reloaded a couple times, and it does it each time.

Back
Top Bottom