Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

I am playing my first serious CK2 campaign as the count of Orkney. I soon got conquered by Harald Fairhair of Ostlanded. Now as his vassal I want to form my own little duchy with Orkney, Shetland and Faroe. This seems very hard as my army get's penalties for disembarking whenever I try to invade Faroe.

Now I've got my eyes fixed on Caithness and am awaiting my ruler of 14 to become of age. I've spent most of the time raiding and fighting alongside my king in Norway, though he doesn't seem to care at all.

Yo guise I have a question again.
So in my Irish game (again) I've conquered all of Ireland and Wales. And the damn vassal inheritance warning thing. Yeah, THAT thing. It's annoying. The only way I seem to be able counter it is by revoking titles. Any other ways? I don't like seeing my titles passing to England which is very powerful at the moment. I'll retake the titles when they're in civil war.

I has a question.  Does starting a campaign in the new 800s-y Old Gods starting date **** up the medieval world?  I mean, do kingdoms like France and the Holy Roman Empire still form?

Depending on who their parents were, IE if one of your counts was matrillinially married to a landed female character outside the realm, then any child born of that union would take your county out of the realm. I recommend killing the female character and child.

Captain Pyjama Shark said:
I has a question.  Does starting a campaign in the new 800s-y Old Gods starting date **** up the medieval world?  I mean, do kingdoms like France and the Holy Roman Empire still form?
Maybe.

I've seen East Francia and/or Lotharingia do quite well, but not expanded to the size of the Holy Roman Empire. France can also only be named as such when ruled by a non-Karling character, otherwise it'll be known as West Francia (and I've seen it do fairly well under that name sometimes, but things are quite turbulent/dynamic in the 867 start).

My hamachi, for some reason, is ****ing up and nobody can join me when I host. My friend has a bad internet connection so when he hosts it all ****s up!

Something's weird is going on in my game, starting as iceland in the earliest point. Sweden has conquered most of northeastern europe, including ALL of russia, and could form the scandinavion or russian empire now if they felt like it. Also, for reason despite having all of Norway, Harald Hairfair refuses to claim the title.

Hello.
I wanted to play Crusader Kings on Dell Latitude e5500 ....
And have low fps.. i disabled trees and water and lowered resolution, still not enough.
Like, it isn't any graphical masterpiece, so why i'm having such low framerate as is 10-25 fps?

Because your processor is **** or you have too little RAM, i.e. the only things this game would only ever really tax anyway.
Which is just an assumption, no idea what specs that laptop has. And no, I will not look them up. You're playing on a laptop, so you're to blame in any case.

Vanilla or mods? Low FPS from the getgo or later in the game? During wars especially? And no, not necessarily only ones you're actively involved in.
Details help.

[edit]
While I'm at it, you did try to close down as many programs that might be running in the background as possible, right?
Good.

Back
Top Bottom