Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Really glad that the 1.6 patch came out. Lots of fun with the new combat mechanics, finally had to start paying attention to who leads the army. Also, I lost to a smaller party that had better leaders. Kinda sucked for me game-wise, since that meant I lost that war, but it was nice to see that it's possible now. Also can't wait for the inevitable *****ing on the PI forums about how they keep losing to smaller armies and how it's total bull****. Also had fun when a pit to hell opened up and I started shoveling rocks into it in order to close it up.

Still wish that it was possible to make titular empires though. After you get 3 or 4 king level titles, then you can create the titular Empire of (Primary title here). Would make managing larger Kingdoms easier.

Not sure about the exact definition, but from what I understand, a titular title has no de jure land to go with it. So if you create the Titular Kingdom of X, then you get no claims on any lands, while if you create the de jure title of Kingdom of Ireland f.e., then you get a claim on all of the lands of Ireland that you don't control yet.

Right now I think it's tied to certain provinces. Only one I've seen so far is playing as Apulia and taking over Sicily. It's the one from when the Aragonese controlled southern Italy.

ಠ_ಠ said:
Also, I get so tired of playing as counts with a small family, and having my family fall apart in three generations because it seems as though none of them know how to have sex.

Odd, that has never ever happened to me. I even used CK2+, which makes it EASIER to die through illness and similar stuff.

As far as I know you only need the DLC to be able to play Muslims. Everything else was patched in.

Also, sunova*****, I created the Kingdom of Jerusalem, and made some of my Barons/Mayors/Bishops in my home provinces Counts or equivalent. Now the successive bastards are causing my baronies back home to flip flop culture. Wat da fuq. No way to revoke baronies or manage them in anyway. Kind of annoying.

So, started my first game. My first ruler lived to the age of eighty (51 at the start), outliving both his son and first grandson... He also married a Scottish princess, at the age of 77, and got too daughters before he died. Aside that, a lot of hilarity happened and he was pretty much the greatest ruler of all time, but that's not the point; point is, his ten year old great grandson inherited the two ducal titles I had and holy **** is it hard to keep this **** going after the old guy died. :lol:

All in all, I'm absolutely loving this game.

Back
Top Bottom