Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Arethere any good combat overhaul mods? The combat in this mod is shameful, all the battles are number games. Attack a mountainous region from the sea with a martial skill with 0, and you'll beat an army if you outnumber them by 250.
Try battle mod lite.

God I'm starting to hate Muslim Iberia...

Declaring Holy War every 5-10 years and costing me hundred on mercenary fee to repel them back.
They are overpowered with their doomstack that appear every 5 month after the other one was destroyed....

Can't expand cuz they spam 7-10k doomstack out of nowhere so they are undefeatable without strong ally but they have ally of their own....
Their last holy war against me was most of Africa and Muslim Iberia VS Me (Kingdom Of Aragon) and France, Navarra.

Yeah, mods go a long way to help fixing that. Most mods make it so that factions only declare holy war against neighbors.

Eктωρ said:
Playing as Khorasan, it's the 1150's now and I've succesfully made my Beylerbey Emir a Zoroastrian Persian and acquire independence from the Seljuk Turks.

EY IRAN! EY, MARZ-E POR GOHAR!
How the hell did you do that? Can you play non-christians now?

Allegro said:
Eктωρ said:
Playing as Khorasan, it's the 1150's now and I've succesfully made my Beylerbey Emir a Zoroastrian Persian and acquire independence from the Seljuk Turks.

Change one tiny word in the game files, and you can play as non-Christians. Or you can download one of the many mods that allow you to play as anything.

Allegro said:
Eктωρ said:

Just char switch.

When I try to declare war, it says "Bla bla is independent", so you can't declare war. What does that mean? I can't declare war on independent states?
P.S: I am new to the game.

Terrible explanation, Bert. :razz:

If there's a red dot next to one of the requirements, it means that it is not fulfilled. For example, if you want to marry someone and there's a red dot next to "You have a Pavenis", you will not be able to marry them.

Back
Top Bottom