Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Imagining Krik as a dad was interesting.

He'd make a great dad tho, I'm sure of it.

But i was imagining him sharing a blunt with his daughter on her 16th birthday.
Krik: Here me girl, smoke that ****. its your coming of age ritual.

I laughed.

Or maybe he might become an anti drug dad.

Krik: what is that young lady? i found this under your bed!
Daughter: you did worst daddy.
Krik: damn... well, all right, punishing you would be hypocrisy.

I'll probably still smoke but it'd be in private not while I'm hanging out with my kids. If/when I have kids I'd probably let them smoke too, but only when they're like 18 or so. I really want to leave as much up to them as possible once they're old enough and just support whatever they wanna do as long as it doesn't harm them. Kinda weird to think of myself as a dad.
RabbleKnight said:
krik said:
I had that happen to my (really Satan's ) daughter before I ever got the cool events.
Krik, you have a daughter?  :shock: At your age?

Edit: nevermind thought i was on the what on your mind thread.  :lol:
:lol:
ErkutErdem said:
No i meant the end cause he was my only child,game over :grin:
Yeah that's what happened to me too.

Warning-newreply
Nah, that's basically how my mom has been and clearly that doesn't work.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?818076-Crusader-Kings-II-Way-of-Life-announced-Patch-2.3-BETA-will-be-open-to-anyone!

Now this sounds awesome.

Its about time, I just hope they don't cop out and only introduce a handful of features. I'd especially enjoy far more to actually do with my character, the random events can be very few and far between. Hell I usually don't bother with those ambitions that increase stats because they take years to fire if they even fire at all!

The game has actually gotten pretty dull for me in the last year or so because I feel like I spend far too much time fast forwarding the game just to get to the next war or battle as other events are, again, few and far between and I can barely do anything with my own character aside from hunting or holding a feast.

Indeed, this is an area that has been sorely lacking. There needs to be many more events and mechanics.

I was just reading Bernard Cornwell's book, and it got me thinking about a possible religious event. Basically, a landed priest with high intrigue can ask for some fund from you, maybe 100gc, to go "in search of a holy relic." After a while, he "finds" it and house the relic at his church. People, including nobles, from around the region goes on pilgrimage to worship this relic and making offerings. Some of that offering end up in your coffer. It might even give your army a morale boost! However, if you got on the wrong side of the pope, he might call your relic a fraud and you would lose universal respect of all catholics!

There are so much possibilities for event chains with unpredictable outcomes. We need to be given reason to want to interact rather than just control our liege/vassals.

Also, am I the only one who thinks church holdings should be buffed so it is as useful as cities/castles?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?818017-Vassal-Churches-are-Under-powered

I actually had an event like that in some mod, though I don't remember which one it was. Found some holy relic and stored it at my castle, and it gave my family a prestige modifier. It got stolen, but during the reign of a guy who had dickish traits, so I just lied and told everybody that some random bones I found were the same relic.

There is similiar event now as well, but having a relic you either keep it and earn piety or gift it to the church and get clergy opinion for some time.

Captured Joe said:
Staying faithful to your waifu is more fun anyway, or at least for me.

Also you can get the "have no love left for each other" event or something, giving you the choice to break up with your non-wife luver.
Staying faithful was never my problem, my problem was she wouldn't quit having ****ing sons.

I need 1 or 2... maybe 3... not ****ing 10.

Back
Top Bottom