Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

What's the Jewish land smack right among the Muslims? Yeah, that one seems impossible without ridiculous amount of luck.

Kawee said:
What's the Jewish land smack right among the Muslims? Yeah, that one seems impossible without ridiculous amount of luck.

You said it  :lol:
israel_nbr90.jpg

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
I have a question. Does anyone playing as custom chartcer has lived only 3 months because of bad luck. And no heir.

I usually give my dude the wounded trait and it can lead to pretty fun **** when playing MP with a buddy. I've died around the first month of play  :lol:

One of my favourite roleplaying save is my current one, where I play a Welsh Buddhist Count in Sicily. What's so fun about it is I started my character as an ugly hunchback dwarf with lisp (give me youth, with no risk of revolt from vassals due to only starting off as a count.) Towards the end of his life, my character was able to capture a 17 year old Princess of Lombard. So I made her my concubine. She gave birth to a twin of sons. Two those are a living proof of how the ugliest infidel in the world ravaged the the Lombard Royalty, by ravaging the Lombardian cities. I'd like to think my boys shouted "rape 'em like my father raped my mother!" when as they stand on the ramparts of conquered cities. I've made sure that all my kings now take Lombardian prisoners as concubines. Although I will soon start taking some Muslims concubines for some good old racial mixing.

König said:
"I used to think I was a moral person. I was wrong."

This game in a nut-shell.

Exactly! .. I'm sitting there playing in the lounge, missus sitting across from me.. she looks at me funny.. "what? is something wrong?" .. "yes hun, you just made some comment about killing off all your sons but one"  ( I have 3 iRL.. lol )

Morals ...who needs them in CK2

G :mrgreen:

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
I have a question. Does anyone playing as custom chartcer has lived only 3 months because of bad luck. And no heir.
Once i started in duchy of estonia or livonia i did customize the **** out of him,like solid 20 minutes,then he died like 1-2 year later and i was sitting with my 1 year old boy,and they choked him too

The end

Back
Top Bottom