Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

One more week and I get to fulfill my dream...

attachment.php

All hail Zun! The Bringer of Justice and the one true god!

TheFlyingFishy said:
Dryvus said:
Think it's Sons of Abraham.

Ah. Right you are.

For anyone who hasn't beheld the greatness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?736028-From-Holy-Kingdom-to-Unholy-nightmare-Why-this-is-the-best-DLC-yet
That guy needs to write a book. :lol:

Well, at least the CK2's DLC's are more like expansion packs and contain many new stuff, new historical starts and all. Those unit and music packs are waste of money though.

A tournament was held in the Riverlands. Ser Luceon Grell, uncle and regent to 13-year old Lady Grell, loses a series of tilts against another knight. Lady Grell throws him in jail and cuts his **** off. Releases him 3 days later after the maester patches him up. Don't be going and embarrassing your liege, yo.

I have all the major DLCs, all the facepacks, the ruler editor and I've got some dynasty packs and songs that I got for free when Gamersgate borked.

Eктωρ said:
I have all the major DLCs, all the facepacks, the ruler editor and I've got some dynasty packs and songs that I got for free when Gamersgate borked.
Same, except for the dynasty packs (no idea what they do).

Dryvus said:
A tournament was held in the Riverlands. Ser Luceon Grell, uncle and regent to 13-year old Lady Grell, loses a series of tilts against another knight. Lady Grell throws him in jail and cuts his **** off. Releases him 3 days later after the maester patches him up. Don't be going and embarrassing your liege, yo.
wat

Back
Top Bottom