Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
There's a 66% discount on Steam for this game. Should I get it?

Yes. Most certainly.

EDIT:

I'm playing as a Pagan king of Norway and Ulster keeps declaring war on me. This is odd because Ulster, as far as I can tell, is completely unrelated to me. The dude that is declaring war on me is the King or duke or whatever of Ulster, and he owns all lands associated with that title. Some other dude also declared a Holy War against me for Ulster. The only thing I can think of is that I think several kings back I fabricated a claim on Ulster, but I never did anything with it. Any idea what's up with this?

I need to slap a *****. I thought holy orders would only fight against infidels, and yet when I take the opportunity to attack Byzantium while the Caliph is jihading for Jerusalem (and doing a **** job of it too but a chance is a chance) the ****s of the Holy Sepulchre are just fine with spilling Orthodox Georgian blood. Is it because I attacked during a jihad? That made the declaration cost another 100 piety but didn't say **** about having to fight another 10,000 turds.

Vieira said:
What is the casus belli that Ulsterman is using? It could be that you own a barony within the duchy of Ulster.

It turns out I'm just an idiot who doesn't know British and Irish geography as much as I like to think. I was looking at Ulster's territory in Southern Wales. I do, in fact, own a bit of their land in Northern Ireland.

Dryvus said:
I need to slap a *****. I thought holy orders would only fight against infidels, and yet when I take the opportunity to attack Byzantium while the Caliph is jihading for Jerusalem (and doing a **** job of it too but a chance is a chance) the ****s of the Holy Sepulchre are just fine with spilling Orthodox Georgian blood. Is it because I attacked during a jihad? That made the declaration cost another 100 piety but didn't say **** about having to fight another 10,000 turds.
it does sometimes seem odd, but probably you just have the wrong brand of christianity :razz:

Back
Top Bottom