Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh. hehehe.

I've been waiting for months to play CK2+, as well. The other day I finally gave up, and just changed the end date to something that I'll never reach and got a few mods from the workshop to tie me over.

Can I get quick mini review of HIP (whatever that is)? I am in urgent need of some CK2 mod, but ASOIAF mod is rather still and slow with the immense power of every dominion and usual rebelions being 5000 guys against 150000.

Why in the flying **** aren't provinces on the Caspian Sea coastal?

Edit: Apparently it's due to engine limitations. I find that extraordinarily faggy.

BenKenobi said:
Can I get quick mini review of HIP (whatever that is)? I am in urgent need of some CK2 mod, but ASOIAF mod is rather still and slow with the immense power of every dominion and usual rebelions being 5000 guys against 150000.

It's pretty fun, but only if you have something you want to play already. It makes playthroughs more enjoyable, but doesn't add a whole lot of new characters, territories, etc. Couple of new start dates but they appear buggy and unfinished.

28v3tk3.jpg

RoI is incompatible with SWMH, and I don't really want to go through all the crap with reverting to my old version, etc. What mod I really miss is The Prince and the Thane. Shame it died.

Could anyone recommend a good Christian leader to start as? I've done Ireland, and recently became emperor of Russia, but I don't own any DLC's because I am a poor person.

Define good. I'd say your next step might be one of the Iberian Christians, but there are more interesting characters as well, such as the last Karling in France. There's also trying to play as an HRE duke and working your way up to Emperor.

Back
Top Bottom