Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Wheem said:
I dunno, I think that might only be true if you want to play/create a Muslim leader. If someone only plays the Christian rulers, I don't think SoI really adds anything for them; if I understood the dev diaries properly, all the SoI features are present in the 1.06 patch and are used by the Muslim AI.
It does expand the map too.

No ships in the red sea, and I have to completely adapt my playstyle. Gone are the days where I'd set up my extra sons by marrying them into other realms, then pushing their claims.
It feels very different, has anyone found a way to deal with extra family members.

Of course you can. :???:
You are a human against AI players, everything is possible.

They are stronger in EUIII in the early starts in the beginning. A lot even.
It's just that they tech slower.

Eктωρ said:
But people like me, who play muslims often, are thoroughly pissed they are being forced to pay 10 dollars extra.
Boohoo.

An expansion pack which introduces a new race with considerably different gameplay mechanics, extends the map quite a bit and overhauls the combat costs 10 dollars!

Eктωρ said:
But people like me, who play muslims often, are thoroughly pissed they are being forced to pay 10 dollars extra.

People like you being only you. I played Muslims all the time and I'm ****ing happy they brought this out. It plays wholly different.

Even though I'd never really play Muslims, I'm not going to whine about this, I know many people were excited for the possibility. I just hope the next expansion will be more focused on Western Europe!

Note: You CAN still play the normal Muslims with a bit of modding. Rename/Make the religion muslim2, and make it a playable religion and you get the pre-SoI muslims to play as. In case you are really desperate.

Frankly, this DLC looks like it should cost more than 10 dollars. And according to current gaming trends, there are no big free patches. Hats off to Paradox.

There will always be people that *****, though. What can ya do.

Quick question. I am playing as England, and I want to create the empire of Britannia. I can betroth my son to my niece who is a princess of Scotland, will that cause inbreeding? 

Well they just got married. If anyone does come out inbred I'll just deal wit them.

Austupaio said:
Boohoo.

An expansion pack which introduces a new race with considerably different gameplay mechanics, extends the map quite a bit and overhauls the combat costs 10 dollars!

A Brazilian Real is half a dollar, it's much more expensive here.

Back
Top Bottom