You know you've been playing too much Warband when...

Users who are viewing this thread

Radium86 said:
When you try to Ctl Shift while walking to the real life corner store.

This happened to me today as I was getting some milk, I have also done it to try to speed up a shower I was taking last week. Like the OP, it is a shock when you realize you are in reality.

Well I asked my brother something this morning and in the middle of the conversation, I realised, "Wait, there's no talk menu! There must be a bug with that NPC....oh wait"

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

...Is exactly how I felt.

TheBali said:
Radium86 said:
When you try to Ctl Shift while walking to the real life corner store.

This happened to me today as I was getting some milk, I have also done it to try to speed up a shower I was taking last week. Like the OP, it is a shock when you realize you are in reality.

Well I asked my brother something this morning and in the middle of the conversation, I realised, "Wait, there's no talk menu! There must be a bug with that NPC....oh wait"

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

what kind of poem is that? free-verse, haiku or what?

Dayve said:
...I actually tried to zoom in, like one does when pressing the shift key in battle, for a closer look...

I did this at work last week, in an attempt to locate one of my coworkers.  And, being a barebow archer (no sights, releases, or other gewgaws) I'm surprised I haven't actually tried to do it while shooting my bow. 

lancecor said:
TheBali said:
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

It's an epic, notably played in the court of a very successful Queen.

When you start looking for a horse when you want to get somewhere.

When you go to a bar and called the bartender a tavern keeper.

When go to shop rite and buy a whole bunch of food for your "troops".

When you see an Asian irl and the first thing that comes to your mind is banning it. (cRPG reference from when some people went on a massive Chinese banning spree cause they cheat.)

When you try to think of a pick up line and you come up with "My lady id wish to profess you my most aderent admirer"

...you take your one week of vacation from work just so you can finally conquer those pesky Rhodoks.

ItzJames said:
When you try to think of a pick up line and you come up with "My lady id wish to profess you my most aderent admirer"

I did this... and it worked. Literature students are nutty.

Jarl Erik the Red said:
...you take your one week of vacation from work just so you can finally conquer those pesky Rhodoks.
Wait, wat? You mean you don't play at work?! Disbeliever!

ItzJames said:
I did this... and it worked. Literature students are nutty.

And do speak Engrish, it would seem.

Fry said:
lancecor said:
TheBali said:
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

It's an epic, notably played in the court of a very successful Queen.

Thanks. Now I look like an idiot at work trying to stop laughing so loud.

lancecor said:
not really, you only have to play about 5 hours if you enable cheats
I think something's wrong if you're using cheats and it takes you five hours to conquer Calradia. With cheatmenu on it takes maybe five minutes at most, what with the whole "Instant conquer castle" option.

Schemer said:
lancecor said:
not really, you only have to play about 5 hours if you enable cheats
I think something's wrong if you're using cheats and it takes you five hours to conquer Calradia. With cheatmenu on it takes maybe five minutes at most, what with the whole "Instant conquer castle" option.

Conquering requires control, and you may own all the castles, but they will fall in minutes since you have every lord on the map besieging your castles. ctrl+f4'ing hundreds of lords will take some time..

Back
Top Bottom