The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Hades spawns multiple times. I don't mind this, of course, but anyone who doesn't like cheating to win battles, or accidentally happens upon Hades' horde unprepared for a second battle may suffer.

I just recently received the red death set and now can no longer summon units or recruit recruits/mercs. Whenever I try to summon anything (from patchworks to iron golems)  I get a "Party full" message, the recruit option is missing from villages and elders and mercs have the "I already have too many men" option.

My current party size is 56 out of 64. Is this a bug or more to balance the red death set that turns you into a one man wrecking ball?

Absolutely love the mod by the way read about its features and finally decided to install original MB. 

EDIT: The problem seems to have fixed itself after taking a castle I'm not sure if it's from the couple of losses I took or if it was from stashing 2 of my 4 philosopher stones in Zendar.

Sounds like a corrupted savefile to me. Or a savefile from a previous version (keep in mind, savefiles are NEVER transferrable between versions.

But if it happens again, try to get screenshots. The menus are difficult to predict at times - I am still trying to figure out why I am losing stats (which is supposed to be random after imprisonment) every time I surrender in a battle. :lol:

I'll figure it out somehow.

Surrender to none.
Should death claim your soul, welcome her and her coldness warmly.
Life is a burden and always ends, while death last for eternity.
It isn't a wise choice to surrender to life, fight until death comes.
Come back from the Kingdom of the Fallen Ones and fight back harder.
Only then, you will become better.
Also, never forget to satisfy you thirst once or more by drinking a cup of
the damned blood from the Blood Fountain.
The reward will be as huge as a mountain.
Follow this creed and give up your mortal greed.

...And that is my reaction to your situation, N0ught :lol:

My game froze and crashed when I tried to recruit soldiers in Glunmar. It said -14000000000 recruits are ready and then I just could not do anything. But I had a good laugh.  :grin:

I am LOVING the new version! Already an antihero and doing.. things...
I have Dupin in my party, but he is still present in Ichamur's tavern. His only dialogue is "Let me gather my things and I'll be ready." so it's theoretically possible that he's there on purpose.

EDIT: Also Pothinus the Eunuch attacked me in a bandit ambush.

Both are already known. The first is on purpose (to imply the tavern is essentially his home; he reappears here if you lose him from a party too) - the other is a known bug - certain of these characters that attack along with the bandits (notably the Bloodfountain) are invisible too. I will try my hardest so fix this bug in the next release. Been too long.

Script errors after losing a tournament.

6iInOey.jpg

Playing the Siren Song is giving me LOTS of xp- 29999 last time. This happened after refreshing module data; the only mods I have made are making certain items more readily available (I am also playing an unbastardized version for the full experience, don't be mad<3) I tried to post a screenshot, but no dice.

There is a glitch with blindness.
If in combat you press backspace to instruct your army (the interface doesn't show up so you can't) and then bring up the character screen then  close the screen you can see in front of you and using the buttons again doesn't bring the blindness back.
In short backspace + c = blindness disabled. This only applies to combat.

While visiting one of the villages I've gotten a 'Villager has been knocked unconscious' log report. Unfortunately, as I was teleporting all over the map to screenshot and I have TERRIBLE memory when it comes to names, I cannot remember which one it was.

I thought that fighting in the arena would be a great way to level up my blind character since there would be no threat of death.
Turns out you can die in the practise fights.
Is that supposed to happen?

scrdest said:
While visiting one of the villages I've gotten a 'Villager has been knocked unconscious' log report. Unfortunately, as I was teleporting all over the map to screenshot and I have TERRIBLE memory when it comes to names, I cannot remember which one it was.

They probably just fell through the map.

Gappydave said:
I thought that fighting in the arena would be a great way to level up my blind character since there would be no threat of death.
Turns out you can die in the practise fights.
Is that supposed to happen?

I wasn't aware of that, thank you. I'll fix that.

the enarys (after sword sister) have no body and leg armour, it is to no surprise that they get easily butchered even in a battle against mountain bandits. It is truly unfortunate because it would probably be a devastating troop, but right now, they ruin the supposed concept of getting very strong troops for levelling the very weak women troops. I tried multiple battles with one and often it's the only troop getting killed, therefore there is currently no incentive to upgrade a sword sister. Hopefully I didn't save after each battle as I was experimenting, but it kind of annoys me, that plus sign right next to the sword sister, grr. Fortunately this bug will be fixed soon.

kabogh said:
the enarys (after sword sister) have no body and leg armour, it is to no surprise that they get easily butchered even in a battle against mountain bandits. It is truly unfortunate because it would probably be a devastating troop, but right now, they ruin the supposed concept of getting very strong troops for levelling the very weak women troops. I tried multiple battles with one and often it's the only troop getting killed, therefore there is currently no incentive to upgrade a sword sister. Hopefully I didn't save after each battle as I was experimenting, but it kind of annoys me, that plus sign right next to the sword sister, grr. Fortunately this bug will be fixed soon.

They are meany to be berserker antihero furies basically - like suicide troops. :lol:

So this is on purpose. They do use the the fire of the gods, the Helm of Prometheus, and have the best native mount and shield.

Back
Top Bottom