The Legion Drum - Post Screenshots and Gameplay Videos Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Valbanill

Recruit
All screenshots and gameplay videos can be posted here!

Some of mine:

190774-2CQ5QYE.bmp

190779-8O2B2PI.bmp

190777-M1Y5PG7.bmp

190776-UEM4K8C.bmp

190778-N4BOPY3.bmp

Good shots! You are one of the few who has posted anything, so I will leave this as the screenshot and video thread. Keep it up! :mrgreen:

Did you know that Allmighty Blood Fountain was nothing more than just a mere Zombie! Don't believe me? Here's my screenie!
2mcda86.jpg

So I was just trying out my new Blunderbuss I've looted from enemy Necromancer party when I accidently shot the Blood Fountain in it's lover part. Suddenly I heard particular sound when somebody dying, you know that "Aaaarghhhh..." and a Zombie dude fell down. I was really amazed and a bit scared later, when Blood Fountain dissapeared from the screen. But, luckily for me after I re-entered the area my old buddy (perioding like a madwoman  :lol: ) was alive and well.

P.S. And in the end of the post I would like to add just a few words to you, Mr.N0ught.
I would like to heartfully thank you, kind Sir, for all your hard work and sleepless night of making those strikingly unusual (in a good way) mods!

THANK YOU, GOOD SIR! THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRILLIANT MODS (Blood was fun to play too)!
And one more time P L E A S E    T H A N K  Y O U, you're the best!!!

Ctrl+Insert sends a screenshot to the "Mount & Blade Screenshots" folder in your My Documents folder.

And nice shot there, Do not look here. :grin:

Necron Phil said:
Did you know that Allmighty Blood Fountain was nothing more than just a mere Zombie! Don't believe me? Here's my screenie!
2mcda86.jpg

So I was just trying out my new Blunderbuss I've looted from enemy Necromancer party when I accidently shot the Blood Fountain in it's lover part. Suddenly I heard particular sound when somebody dying, you know that "Aaaarghhhh..." and a Zombie dude fell down. I was really amazed and a bit scared later, when Blood Fountain dissapeared from the screen. But, luckily for me after I re-entered the area my old buddy (perioding like a madwoman  :lol: ) was alive and well.

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me :razz:

Yeah, if I ever add races, the Bloodfountain will be its own creature. Until then its gotta be some zombie inside a scene prop. I had thought of making a giant helmet model  to suffice, but then it would move slightly while the zombie is standing there - it wouldn't look right.

The problem with races is, apparently, they all turn out female, due to a limitation in the game engine. That doesn't affect much, except if you want to play a male character of that race you will still be referred to as "she" in some dialogs. :lol:

here are my purist armies xD (just started this mod yesterday...
CTRL+scroll to zoom

[EDIT]- That didn't work as well as I thought it would . . . sorry guys; I'll re-post those soon.

Halloween reminded me to give Solid and Shade a go again. Lucked out and received the Horseman's Curse quite early. Thankfully, I was able to find a head covering that looks a little more dignified than a bloody stump. It's not easy oppressing the world when everyone is calling you "Lady Stump-fer-a-Face!" or "Miss Stumpy!"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love that sword!  I need to start playing this one again.

Download initiated 23:27 PM. Download completed 3:15 AM.
Character creation. "Because that's an important aspect of immersion. Same as always; taxidermist, mortician, gravedigger, neophyte necromancer... Wait what?
New options? Cool, N0ught really did improve on this. I'm going to make a new character from scratch with a wholly different background and all."

~20 minutes later...

Shocked, I lashed out: "Madness +2 intelligence? What madness is this madness?!"

Barely opened the mod up and already having a good time. Bless you, N0ught (& mistress company. We all know how important morale is when battling with the mod minions demands :wink:).

Meet Epimanes.

Yes. Epimanes is partly undead. Technically he's been dead for well over 2000 years. He struck a deal with the Seven Princes of Hell and became their messenger in Calradia, spreading the word to all people. The Seven Princes do not always show themselves to him,  but they're always around. Epimanes can feel them.
They also gave him the key to the town of death, which seems to be invisible to everyone else. The Princes refuse to directly interfere, but they taunt Epimanes by trading him objects of significance through a fountain of blood - the hidden gateway to hell.

They also gave Epimanes a small force of worshippers to command. Epimanes valiantly led a glorious charge against some primitive-looking infidels but was unfortunately hit with a stone to the head while trying to escape the carnage and was knocked out.
The infidels took his stuff. :evil:

Once the evil men who robbed Epimanes had become drunk on all the wine they had, and they had a lot of wine, Epimanes saw his chance to escape their camp. He stood up, took the bag closest to him and started the longest, most desperate run of his life in the undeath. Epimanes should have oiled his dusty old bones because the bad men heard him run away and they quickly stumbled after him, drunk as they were. Epimanes could not run far without any muscle tissue and so he hid behind some stones and opened the bag, hoping to find anything of value.

Human heads. Well, technically they were full human bodies, since if Epimanes would have attempted at dissecting the heads he would have found out that all the necessary body parts were crammed inside the mouths of the humans.
He also found some planks and his beloved Necronomicon. With the aid of one of the heads, a lively one, he crafted an Oujia board and called upon his masters.
He begged for new forces, for he had forsaken the ones he was granted. The Princes told him to dance around the heads (which still were technically corpses) and they would rise up from the dead.
Epimanes did as he was told to do. He also found some crows hacking on a carcass not far from him. The crows told him to patch up the body and it would rise up to serve him. So he did.

Epimanes was ready.
He and his newborn troops jumped out from behind the rock and charged upon the drunk infidels. They fell quickly under the crushing force of the Might Epimanes and his minions.
Luckily, Epimanes found back to the defeated infidels camp and got most of his stuff back. He tried to be real smart and punish the people who had taken his stuff so he decided to burn them. That way they couldn't be called back to life and serve the glorious Epimanes once he would rule the world.

Alas, he did not find his matches and so he simply threw the bodies in a river.

P.S. Yes, I know I used the same picture twice. I was just so excited of this mod that I kind of forgot how to take screenshots for a moment and pressed the wrong buttons. :razz: They're there twice as to illustrate the happenings a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom