Status
Not open for further replies.
HarkonHakoon said:
Slytacular said:
HarkonHakoon said:
refuse to scrim

call bks "wusses"

lol.

Harkon, I thought you were my Vikingr buddy? I've even invited you to my Vikingr event!

Thanks for the support, I guess.

It wasn't meant to be an offensive post, I just found it pretty funny. I still think you're a pretty cool guy and we had good times in Vikingr, and will probably have more if you play it, but you got to admit your post wasn't very solid. :/

And to be completely honest, I was a bit disappointed in you when you backed out of hosting a server / being the clan of some Vikingr clan (can't remember straight which of those it was, the point is that it was something you wanted to have an influence on) because your GK friends didn't think you'd it was a good idea to be involved in so many things, being a "Lord" or whatever of their clan.
I mean, you should do whatever you want to do, this showed lack of character. GK seems like a weird cult to me, you're all blindly loyal to each other and the core of the clan, to the point you abandon things that you really are into because you're persuaded... You've been super inactive ever since that.

PS : No hate or anything intended. As I said, you're actually a cool guy, and at least you don't act obnoxious like most people here.

Hahaha! Thank you for the kind words. But GK isn't a weird cult. It's the same deal as Einherjar. We're not blindly loyal to each other either.. Rather it is the opposite at the moment. We're just a bunch of dudes (and chicks if one ever does reveal herself that she is one) who owns a nice Siege server and we create custom maps for it. That is all.

I actually came back to check out the shield wall events, but they didn't seem as interesting. As for a Vikingr clan, it would actually be too much for me in honest. I put down the event for it because there wasn't enough people who came to play, not to mention it was on a Wednesday. I left the idea of continuing in making a Vikingr clan, because GK decided we wanted to become competitive. And hey, we almost beat BkS in Nord Town that one time. We stopped playing as competitively because a lot of our skilled members started to fade away.

As for the only reason why a lot of people could hate GK is because we have a lot of trolls and TKers who were banned by our admins who by the way follow strict regulations when it comes to banning. I personally am an admin and I haven't perma-banned anybody for a long time.

Slytacular said:
And hey, we almost beat BkS in Nord Town that one time. We stopped playing as competitively because a lot of our skilled members started to fade away.
Actually you did win on Nord Town, struggled with Plains, and made a strong showing on Port Assault losing 4-7.  You also finished 3rd overall in a tournament that encompassed the entire Native NA community at the time.  Not sure how the term "bad" still applies outside of just being a ****.

In other news, why isn't this the official GK logo yet?
Master Unicorn said:
4NtMW.gif

WauP_Linchtringtrutt said:
Hi, Gk

Im WauP's leader Linch.
For Christmas i had my nephew coming to my house and he played on your server. He got banned cause he was tk ppl. Now i want to play on your siege and i cant...is there any way i can go back some day? Cause im a fair player and im against tk!

Email me or add me Justinbois1993

My name when i got banned was: WauP_Linchtringtrutt

Sorry, I'll bring this to our forums. Or better yet, go to our forums at www.leagueofrevolution.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom