{GK} The Golden Kingdom - {Recruiting}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhade said:
Thirdly, GK -- Scrim? We're retiring soon, I'd like to get one last hard raping in.
Ew.. No.

One, you don't play ROCK with the rest of us, you don't get the privilage of scrimming us.

Two, we're not too eager to scrim either, considering that we are gone on Winter Break at the moment.

Three, a community game is a game that involves a community. Like ROCK for instance. That is a community game. If you need to ask if ROCK is a community game, you can ask Mad_Dawg yourself.

Finally, we don't care if you're too "good" to be in ROCK. All it means to us is that you are too much of a wuss to join, and thats fine for the rest of us.

Slytacular said:
Rhade said:
Thirdly, GK -- Scrim? We're retiring soon, I'd like to get one last hard raping in.
Ew.. No.

One, you don't play ROCK with the rest of us, you don't get the privilage of scrimming us.

Two, we're not too eager to scrim either, considering that we are gone on Winter Break at the moment.

Three, a community game is a game that involves a community. Like ROCK for instance. That is a community game. If you need to ask if ROCK is a community game, you can ask Mad_Dawg yourself.

Finally, we don't care if you're too "good" to be in ROCK. All it means to us is that you are too much of a wuss to join, and thats fine for the rest of us.

refuse to scrim

call bks "wusses"

lol.

Slytacular said:
HarkonHakoon said:
refuse to scrim

call bks "wusses"

lol.

Harkon, I thought you were my Vikingr buddy? I've even invited you to my Vikingr event!

Thanks for the support, I guess.

It wasn't meant to be an offensive post, I just found it pretty funny. I still think you're a pretty cool guy and we had good times in Vikingr, and will probably have more if you play it, but you got to admit your post wasn't very solid. :/

And to be completely honest, I was a bit disappointed in you when you backed out of hosting a server / being the clan of some Vikingr clan (can't remember straight which of those it was, the point is that it was something you wanted to have an influence on) because your GK friends didn't think you'd it was a good idea to be involved in so many things, being a "Lord" or whatever of their clan.
I mean, you should do whatever you want to do, this showed lack of character. GK seems like a weird cult to me, you're all blindly loyal to each other and the core of the clan, to the point you abandon things that you really are into because you're persuaded... You've been super inactive ever since that.

PS : No hate or anything intended. As I said, you're actually a cool guy, and at least you don't act obnoxious like most people here.

Sly, ROCK is way too much fun for bks to handle. And the registration is closed anyway, so let's not beat the dead horse.
Also, gj rhade discovering a 4 months old video:
Rhade said:
I guess your internet connection lags so much that you get all the news late. Reschedule, imo.

KissMyAxe said:
Sly, ROCK is way too much fun for bks to handle. And the registration is closed anyway, so let's not beat the dead horse.
Rhade said:
I guess your internet connection lags so much that you get all the news late. Reschedule, imo.

Still so butthurt.

It reminds me a bit of competitive gaming for BF2.

Realism clans(those who banned crouch spamming and dolphin diving) would often claim that they were far superior to regular clans and then when challenged they would either refuse to play a normal match or often only play in special leagues or ladders with like minded individuals. Essentially making it so frustrating to organize a match that nothing came of it except rare instances of pubbing.

Twas' grand times for me.  :grin:

More importantly, Harkonette should go back to the kitchen.

Edit: Of course one should always play to have fun, every player or clan does not have to be focused on competitive gaming. However, if one is to argue skill or courage then one should be willing to face challenges.

African said:
I don't get it. These bads are talking **** while dodging all invitations to fight because we aren't signed up for some silly roleplaying thing? lol
Not quite a role-playing game. It's more of a turn-based game like Risk.

Hi, Gk

Im WauP's leader Linch.
For Christmas i had my nephew coming to my house and he played on your server. He got banned cause he was tk ppl. Now i want to play on your siege and i cant...is there any way i can go back some day? Cause im a fair player and im against tk!

Email me or add me Justinbois1993

My name when i got banned was: WauP_Linchtringtrutt

Úlfheðinn said:
It reminds me a bit of competitive gaming for BF2.

Realism clans(those who banned crouch spamming and dolphin diving) would often claim that they were far superior to regular clans and then when challenged they would either refuse to play a normal match or often only play in special leagues or ladders with like minded individuals. Essentially making it so frustrating to organize a match that nothing came of it except rare instances of pubbing.

Twas' grand times for me.  :grin:

More importantly, Harkonette should go back to the kitchen.

Edit: Of course one should always play to have fun, every player or clan does not have to be focused on competitive gaming. However, if one is to argue skill or courage then one should be willing to face challenges.

Want to know what frustrates me?

When you rape someone/some clan so hard at something, then they go off and invent a new way of playing and say "well, come try to beat me at THIS".It's kinda like if I was playing Starcraft and getting raped super hard by Idra, and then I started playing only with my forehead, and saying "well, you're obviously scared to only play me with your forehead because you know I'd win."

YOU MAY HAVE RAPED ME AT POKER LAST NIGHT, BUT WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER AGAIN TONIGHT WHEN I'M WEARING MY BLUE CAPE AND SEE IF YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!?

It's absolutely mind-****ing-boggling.

KissMyAxe said:
Rhade said:

As for you, don't I rape you enough when you come at us in naste?

I'm well aware it's an older video, but I wanted to remind GK of it. It's important to remember your roots; kinda like how I wake up in the morning sometimes, make the "shooting pistol" gesture with my hand at myself in the mirror and say "who's awesome? you are."

In closing, someone challenge us in naste please.

I think half of us have uninstalled Warband.

Rhade said:
KissMyAxe said:
Rhade said:

As for you, don't I rape you enough when you come at us in naste?
Kiss isn't on a team that has played you in NASTe, not sure what you are referring to.

Just going to say the word, "Rape" to fit in around here.

Rhade said:

Oh, come on Rhade. You came to the GK thread for the express purpose of trolling and flaming, for no ****ing reason. If BkS doesn't play Warband anymore, then why are you engaging in this **** storm? It's pointless and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom