SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

Users who are viewing this thread

Goldeye said:
like i want to use the buying troops from tavern with other mods. if that's ok.

oh uhh, i didn't make the troops in tavern mod, its an Open Source Project (osp) resource:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,134774.msg3244215.html#msg3244215

Its only setup for implementation to the ModSystem though, and you cant just drop it into the text files of your favorite mod.

when I try to change the Court of my first castle to a city, I asked a few requirements: a bolt of velvet and some tools, and also troops, i guess. But I always say "hold off". What's the problem?

Hi I've been playing this mod for a while (100+ game days) and loving it when I noticed that the armour merchants were no longer bringing up any Boots or Gloves. I tried waiting for refreshes and went to all of the towns and it always was the same.
The only other thing I've added was the Narf's plate armour pack (really liked his Morion helmets) which shouldn't effect this.
Just to be sure though I did a clean install without Narf's pack and started again, but the same thing happened this time after about 20 days in game there was suddenly no where to by either gloves or boots.
I even went into the module system and checked the triggers were all there and couldn't see any issues.
If anyone has encountered anything like this and has any ideas how to fix it it'd be most appreciated.

Ikaguia said:
warband updated to v1.142, that's not a problem  from this mod, but from the update
Yeah, that'd do it! Thanks for pointing that out it'd been driving me mad trying to work out what I'd done to cause that.

Could someone please merge this great mod with Diplomacy 3.2.2 + improvements (keeping pbod if possible) I've been trying it for nearly 2 hours now and every time I fail utterly.  :sad:

Oh and I found a litle typo: The player's faction sword wielding troop should be named swordsmen not swordmen  :smile:

Agustina's story said:
...The defenders began to break ranks, having suffered heavy casualties, and abandoned their posts. With the enemies troops only a few yards away, I ran forward, loaded a CANNON, and lit the fuse, shredding a wave of attackers at point blank range...

CANNONS??!
i want some too for my castle  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Exuse me, Is this still going, because if it is i really enjoy this mod, I would like/hope that you would try make it where you yourself can 'promote' one soldier every 1-2 months from being a soldier to a General/lord. (but they have to be the highest tier troop) I think if do something to where it'll just put a random name. Aka Temudgjin Promotes Frank from Your Elite Horse Archers into Lord Frank. Temudgjin tries to promote another soldier, Constanable guy says, sorry you have performed this action already please wait one month to promote a WORTHY man into lordship. It's just something i've been thinking about.. Thanks for the time reading this, if you read it and if it's up. :grin: ;D

This is really the only mod that I play on warband lol.
Great job and I'm pretty sure most of us who do enjoy playing this one, would love to see updates in the future.
One can hope anyhow! :smile:

I sorta kinda remembered maybe possibly that there were things I had meant to add/change, and now that I'm merging the code they maybe possibly could be coming back to me. But also new things as well.... I better update the changelog.

Is this compatible with previous warband saves, or would I have to start a new one? (I bet that's in the first post and I've completely overlooked it -__-)

I remember some time ago when Companions was merged with Diplomacy. Is there a Diplomacy 4.2 compatible version of Companions? I have been searching for it, but I can only find the 1.134 version.

Also, is there any chance Companions will be updated to 1.143? (The newest one isn't compatible with many mods, yet)

Heh, now the question is compatability with version 1.153.  But I've been playing it with the latest version, and having a blast!

True, the game does tend to throw up ID error messages from time to time, and sometimes crashes, but it's workable.

Considering how much time I've put into playing this mod, I thought I'd pop in and thank the OP for creating this.

So, thanks for the awesome mod!

I was originally going to suggest adding a few more characters to reach the Water Margin number, but then I remembered that some of the heroes in Water Margin were recruited from the Establishment, so I'd imagine the average kingdom draws in enough of the exisiting lords to make up the difference.

I'd also like to say that the Black Knight is both the best troop ever and the best companion yet.  I love my black knights!

I want to give my best congratulations to the author of this mod, the best I've ever found, the best I've ever played !
I spent a lots of hours enjoining myself with the game : a simple and light mod, with a fuel of entarteinement.

Congratulations, great work !
Hope in the future there will be a new version with new contents, more stuff.

Bye (Great)

Back
Top Bottom