SP Native Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement [1.166]

Users who are viewing this thread

What exactly did you change or move around to merge with diplomacy? I'd love to try this mod but I run diplomacy with a mix of mods that Thick put together.

PineTree24 said:
What exactly did you change or move around to merge with diplomacy? I'd love to try this mod but I run diplomacy with a mix of mods that Thick put together.

i didnt actually have to change anything in the diplomacy parts of the files. Waihti didnt add any companions or troops it seems, so it was just a simple copy of my new companions over to where they are in diplomacy.

I dont know all the .txt files it changed, but i only touched the scripts strings and troops python files.

:grin: Works great but a word of advice with having these companions and doing tournaments....Boadicea almost kicked my #$& and I won by the skin of my teeth and I am a tournament expert imo. :oops:
But it makes me love having her even more, even if I had lost to her it would have been worth having someone who can take care of themselves for a change and can actually be of some help with sieges and battles. Thx again for the merge, I alrdy gave you 5 stars cause its great and can only get better. :cool:

PineTree24 said:
So which files should i just copy and paste into the file? Or which files should I replace?

I dont know what all the mods your using do, or exactly which files my changes effected. Your best bet would be to try Winmerge.

ThePronto said:
:grin: Works great but a word of advice with having these companions and doing tournaments....Boadicea almost kicked my #$& and I won by the skin of my teeth and I am a tournament expert imo. :oops:
But it makes me love having her even more, even if I had lost to her it would have been worth having someone who can take care of themselves for a change and can actually be of some help with sieges and battles. Thx again for the merge, I alrdy gave you 5 stars cause its great and can only get better. :cool:

Yeah the lords and ladies were based off the toughest vassals from the game. which varies a lot, their levels go from like 21-42, and most vassals are just failures so i said to myself, eh might as well give them GOOD lords to recruit who wont fail you. so i took screen shots of the level 41-42 guys and just copied their stats and made a few adjustments so my lords could use like horse archery and such. camilla is the only one i "kinda" overpowered, by giving her 10 more agility and 10 atheltics, so she can run really fast like her influence was said to be able to, but i gave her the ****iest horse and 1 in riding to compensate... maybe agustina too cause the flintlock does retarded insane damage... and will pierce thru a guys shield, kill him, and then break the guy behind him's shield.... but shes not very accurate.

frost32 said:
take your time.  but please don't suddenly just disappear with no explanation.  I hate when modders do that.  I understand if life gets too busy and you can't finish the work, but at least let people know that, and maybe someone else can take over.

Sorry for my rant.

What are you even ranting about? The modder posted this three days ago and has already updated it like three times. Relax.

artifex said:
frost32 said:
take your time.  but please don't suddenly just disappear with no explanation.  I hate when modders do that.  I understand if life gets too busy and you can't finish the work, but at least let people know that, and maybe someone else can take over.

Sorry for my rant.

What are you even ranting about? The modder posted this three days ago and has already updated it like three times. Relax.

I am relaxed.  I simply was stating that the modder should take their time and not get overwhelmed.  I didn't say anything to the effect that this modder was not updating enough.  You misread what I wrote apparently.

Malik Faris said:
Posted a link for this merged with diplomacy v2.8

Any chance of someone combining this with http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2144
to create an ultra-mega-super-mod?

PineTree24 said:
dolfanar said:
Malik Faris said:
Posted a link for this merged with diplomacy v2.8

Any chance of someone combining this with http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2144
to create an ultra-mega-super-mod?

Please sweet Jesus do this.

again:

Malik Faris said:
i would need the source/python files.

It would be alot easier for them to add my mod to theirs, then the other way around.

Wait...do these replace the original companions?  Also, looks great.  I run Diplomacy, so next time I feel like starting a new game I'm going to try this out....I've been waiting for a new companion mod for a while.

hicisred said:
Wait...do these replace the original companions?  Also, looks great.  I run Diplomacy, so next time I feel like starting a new game I'm going to try this out....I've been waiting for a new companion mod for a while.

nope, just adds like 14-17 more companions..... and theres gonna be even more soon too..... i gotta stop at somepoint >_>

definitely YEAH. companions that don't complain is considered cheating. and i like it when my companions talk to me and give response to my actions.

well.... i made a lady and somehow got her to have a family.... now i just need to see if i can figure out how to get her assigned to a character whos not in the character list at start..... or assigned to the player kingdom.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit: and i think i found who she replaced

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
so... i still have to see if there are any ladies without relations.

edit again: well i hit a wall, i'm not able to get her unassigned from klargus, yet.

Back
Top Bottom