MP Native Heroes and Warriors, New Multiplayer Game Concept. Testers needed!

Money, Charecter or Acount side?

• Charecter side, so when you earn money with the charecter of the first slot you cant spend it with a

Votes: 69 50.7%
  • Acount side, this will when you have a strong charecter that earns fast money so you can spend it on

Votes: 67 49.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

As its my take to create the factions i would like to hear if you guys had some nice idea's

In my mind i had two factions,

Celts;
fearless warriors masters in hand to hand combat, low armored but very fast,
special ablity; warcry, Makes them for a short while very stronger, there attacks are a bit stronger ans faster etc,
duration 5 sec?

Greeks;
high discipline, heavy armored, but very weak in hand to hand combat, there wapons are a very very very short sword,  spear and a shield, the have to work together because there are weak in dual/hand to hand combat
special ablity; shield bash, the push with there shield to interrupt there opponent

i already had in mind those to faction if somebody else know a nice faction give the idea! it don't have to be  historical accurate!!

I just want to know what era/epoch it is or is going to be native(ish) era/epoch.
And also will you be able to combine it with other mods.(either your planning to or hoping to)

The era will be in hands of Renneko so i cannot answer that question, about the mod could be aswered. It will be posible, but you need some php expirience to add it to youre mod. It would not change the game this much. But i first want to see how willing the mod will be.

First: I like this idea very much
My suggestion is, that you could make high level players commander in battles.
Also make the factions own castles and other factions can conquer them.

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
from 1/10 how much progress??? :shock: :mrgreen:
i just returned from my second holiday and now i have time to realy start with developing. I'm busy creating a team. At the moment i think im at from a scale from 1 to 10 at 2.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
I won't support the Greek faction, just include Celts, Arabians, Nomads, English, French and Tatars.

I already had in mind something like that,

Only jerkuh and i have problems i n understanding jerkuh his idea's:razz:

Well I have never played PW.
But I imagine it to be RP based.
I just thought of giving this a bit more meaning, without having to roleplay and spending hours to craft things or to grind.
Also having commanders helpes newbies and makes battles more interesting.

Schrummi said:
Well I have never played PW.
But I imagine it to be RP based.
I just thought of giving this a bit more meaning, without having to roleplay and spending hours to craft things or to grind.
Also having commanders helpes newbies and makes battles more interesting.
What you say is true, and we already wanted to put the highest level playing in the game in charge of the team, or meaby a way to vote for a leader. I dont know yet what the best idea is. Probebly a vote. Becouse not everyone is willing to play for leader or has the cabebilitys for it.

Jezze said:
I see recruiting in your topic title, what kind of help do you actually need? Maybe I can be of any help.
There are some windows that needed to be created in presentations, that is the first step someone could help with.
In the near future i could also use someone that is capable of creating a script for extra atacks like shield bash or extra strength for an small amount of time.
And in the far future i probably want to add some custom scene's.

I have barely worked with presentations, but I will try :wink:. It needs to be first time anyway.

Scenes shouldn't be a problem, and combat bonuses can be based off existing features, such as Battle Morale etc. But it would be more original to use some of your own design ofcourse.

Thanks, thats another help. For everyone that is willing to help in anny way can ofcourse offer there expirience, then i should take a look at it and hopfully i can invite you in the team.

Well Jurkuh Is working for a few days, he will be back today, but i know he had the login thing working now,

And for me i need some more inpute for the factions, If you have some nice ideas i would love to hear them!

Back
Top Bottom