MP Native Heroes and Warriors, New Multiplayer Game Concept. Testers needed!

Money, Charecter or Acount side?

• Charecter side, so when you earn money with the charecter of the first slot you cant spend it with a

Votes: 69 50.7%
  • Acount side, this will when you have a strong charecter that earns fast money so you can spend it on

Votes: 67 49.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jerkuh said:
This mod is on a break for the moment, more important clan business, in the time i started on this mod and now i made it up to clan staff, pretty busy with that and it has higher priority.
Im still planning to atleast make a working version of it but i don't know if my future plans will be for this mount and blade version or the next, that totally relies on when their will be a part of it.
All i want is for this mod to not die! :grin:

Jerkuh said:
This mod is on a break for the moment, more important clan business, in the time i started on this mod and now i made it up to clan staff, pretty busy with that and it has higher priority.
Im still planning to atleast make a working version of it but i don't know if my future plans will be for this mount and blade version or the next, that totally relies on when their will be a part of it.

Jerkuh said:
I'm still planning to atleast make a working version of it but i don't know if my future plans will be for this mount and blade version or the next, that totally relies on when their will be a part of it.
Do i really have to quote Jerke again? Give him a break.

Back
Top Bottom