Ye Ol' Thread of Bad (and Original) Puns

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, wait, do they have to be puns you have made yourself, or just some you've picked up along the way?
'Cus I could probably just fill this thread with Sokka jokes.

I knew someone once who was a monorail enthusiast. He had a one track mind.
Did you hear the one about the man who dreamed he was a muffler on a car, and then that he was part of the wheel?
He woke up exhausted and tired.
Our local Catholic church has plans to bring their parishioners to services by bus. They plan to call it mass transit.
Q: How can you tell when a bucket gets sick?
A: It becomes a little pale.

Some more puns i have heard before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWH5XubGKLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F3Kqgzbhm0

Best of the one-liner and pun comedians.

Gosh I was watching mock the week, and this comedian said nothing all show, and then when it came to the "unlikely" part of it, he just burst open with all these hilarious puns etc.

I really want to know his name :grin:

Mabons said:
Gosh I was watching mock the week, and this comedian said nothing all show, and then when it came to the "unlikely" part of it, he just burst open with all these hilarious puns etc.

I really want to know his name :grin:
Was it one of the 2 from the videos I posted? Both Stewart Francis and Milton Jones are frequent guests on Mock the Week.

Is it because he is Canadian?

(make your own bloody jokes up)

I submitted ten puns to the local pun contest, hoping at least one of them would win, but no pun in ten did.

I was Chopin up some carrots Giulianni. They'd go great with the Moscheles I picked up in the beach. I decided to put both in my bread with a Pinto Meyerbeer, but I accidentally set my Beethoven too high, and when I touched the bread pan, my hand became Sor. The bread was Auber cooked.
I was choppin up some carrots julienne. They'd go great with the mussels I picked up in the beach. I decided to put both in my bread with a pint of Meyerbeer, but I accidentally set my Beethoven too high, and when I touched the bread pan, my hand became sore. The bread was overcooked.

It's a Romantic composer joke I made myself. Sorry. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom