Valley of Swamps [1.6 for 3.5B]

Users who are viewing this thread

I love this map so much :smile: I love the bandit areas where you can hide with a group of people and tax pathways like around glunmar or something where that village is :smile:

You would have to fix it yourself, delete all the broken props and add the new ones.  Probably have to remove all the capture points too and reset them.  I might update it after i'm done with my new map. 

Peasant_xD said:
You would have to fix it yourself, delete all the broken props and add the new ones.  Probably have to remove all the capture points too and reset them.  I might update it after i'm done with my new map.

Valley of Swamps requires a couple of weeks work to get it working again, due to the map being so out of date it contains no PW props. The map is also cluttered with countless broken props, invalid props, invalid items and what-not.

It won't have capture points because it was for the mod long before factions even existed. You'll have to rework large portions of the map for the new economy system, since the map was designed to transport linen and forth for money.

Namakan said:
I know that I would have to fix it,but if there is no way to get it....

If you're talking about the RCC version/s then you won't be able to get them/it because they are private for use by RCC, Nexus and LCC.

If you are talkin' about the 3.5B version, it can still be downloaded on this thread on the first page, a filesmelt link.

Back
Top Bottom