Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey i was just wondering is there a way to get this to work for mac or can you make it work for mac??? Please msg back thanks :smile:

Not trying to rain on your parade or
Anything - but why bother with any of that? There are so many mods
That add new times or take you to a different place in time. If you want to bring the mod back, why not
Focus on what the game
Really needs, such as
More things to do -
More
Kingdom management options, better
Strategic
Elements for the overland map like spies assassins and merc bands you can hire on that act like a lord - stuff like
That

IS THERE A WAY WE CAN HAVE ONLY??

- DIPLOMACY 4.3
- PBOD
- Freelancer
- Doghotel's Brainy Bots

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6056/?

thats' the link to the latest version (I gues since it was uploaded in 2015 and the old one in 2010)
I hope it helps someone lol, I just went to level 12 before realizing I was playing an old version

Hello. I just notice that diplomacy 4.3 has a little bug. The option for changing kingdom culture in the chancellor is gone. Can somebody provide a way to fix this problem. Much apperciate

Any chance that this merged mod can be updated to the 1.173 test version of Diplomacy? I really love the new features that the test version has and I'd rather not have to roll back to 4.3 in order to get them both to play nice with each other.  :mrgreen:

Somebody said:
You should be able to copy the items and merge the troops directly, assuming they are added at the end of the file rather than in the middle.

So you're saying that I can probably install this mod and then just override the files with the test version's files? Am I understanding that, right?

Back
Top Bottom