Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well with regards to my issue a few posts back I loaded my savegame which was after I had hired staff. My budget was wrong and I didn't see anywhere to change to a different budget screen, also I wasn't gaining any money that I was supposed to be earning. If I go back and don't hire the staff then everything's fine.
I don't know if this is an issue with Diplomacy or OSP or what but at least by not hiring the staff everything seems to work fine.

You can hire staff from your Minister, he is in the first city/castle you conquered, or whereever your "court" is.

And your money is there when you hire additional staff, like i explained. You just have 2 different Treasury's, your personal one, you see in party screen and a state one, where you troops get paid from and where taxes and everything got deposited.

All you have to do is access it from the chamberlain, by asking him "i want to take a look at the Treasury" or so.

It's a feature of Diplomacy, not a bug.

I don't think I have a court. When I go to my town I have the option to "Manage your Town" which from there I have the option to build one of 5 buildings. I don't see anything about a minister or hiring anybody or checking my treasury.

I accidentally lost the savegame I had where it asked me to hire that staff after getting my first town so I can't use that savegame for testing any longer. But I remember I was looking at the budget screen under Reports>View Weekly Budget Report, and the information there was inaccurate.

I hope I don't seem rude or anything, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Your Court is at the first Castle/Town you get, there you have to visit the hall to meet these people, everything is then managed with dialogs.

I don't have a hall in the town, though I have the option to build a manor..

Anyways while I was playing I ran into another problem. Playing as Swadia the Nords took control over Praven. Now we attacked it to
try to get it back but during the siege battle all the defenders are stuck behind a wall. The attackers (my troops) are swinging at the
wall trying to hit there men, occasionally killing one or two. I've tried quitting out of the game and loading back before the siege happened
then re-entering but it's the same story.

I think the spawn point for the defenders of Praven is set in the wrong spot, I'm not sure if this is from that castle mod or it could be from
the Polished landscapes mod. I tried removing the scene file but this only caused both armies to spawn next to eachother in a field.

vince0018 said:
I don't have a hall in the town, though I have the option to build a manor..

Anyways while I was playing I ran into another problem. Playing as Swadia the Nords took control over Praven. Now we attacked it to
try to get it back but during the siege battle all the defenders are stuck behind a wall. The attackers (my troops) are swinging at the
wall trying to hit there men, occasionally killing one or two. I've tried quitting out of the game and loading back before the siege happened
then re-entering but it's the same story.

I think the spawn point for the defenders of Praven is set in the wrong spot, I'm not sure if this is from that castle mod or it could be from
the Polished landscapes mod. I tried removing the scene file but this only caused both armies to spawn next to eachother in a field.

It's true

Anco said:
Can I merge this with Diplomacy 3.3.2+: Allow fief trading & other improvements? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162267.0.html

I have something for You. This is compilation of this both mods.
Tested for a little bit more than 3 hours ( without errors and crashes ), so im not sure that its correct.
Version without PBOD and new castles.
Polish translation updated ( troops only ).
Other little fixes :wink:

Updated 20.04.2011
New polish translation ( uptaded Dravic translation - troops, strings, menus )
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2792

Instal on clear version Diplomacy 3.3.2 + OSP Item Mod

Synikal said:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is up with the "Swadian Royal Knights"? They are the tier after the regular Swadian Knights but most of them don't even ride horses... They also have less points into Power Strike and Iron Flesh...

You must started a new game. If You notice, other units has been broken to ( troop tree ), when You used previous save game ( native or clear diplomacy mod ).

sorry for my bad eng

Jadion said:
Is their any way to tweak/ get this without the modified troop trees?
You could try to use the normal Diplomacy troops.txt and party_templates.txt files...I'm unsure how significant the changes to the troop trees are (so if it would take more than that or not).

Your other option would be to add Floris Basic (items, scenes) to Diplomacy, as described in the Floris sub-board.

Yeah i just dont like the fact that nords and rodoks get cav units haha.. but alright ill try what you said, thanks.

EDIT: also.. i applied the patch for the constable bug yet hes still not wearing a shirt..?

Jadion said:
Yeah i just dont like the fact that nords and rodoks get cav units haha.. but alright ill try what you said, thanks.

EDIT: also.. i applied the patch for the constable bug yet hes still not wearing a shirt..?

It can not act .
Constable patch have new troop tree.
Take one from clear version of Diplomacy ( without OSP ) or something like that ( similar ) .
This topic:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116424.0.html

or this ( first link ):
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162267.0.html
Instal ( or unpack ) and take only needed .txt file

Another solution:
Take Morgrim's mod tool and edit troop tree ( disable cav units for this both nation )

I have something for You. This is compilation of this both mods.
Tested for a little bit more than 3 hours ( without errors and crashes ), so im not sure that its correct.
Version without PBOD and new castles.
Polish translation updated ( troops only ).
Other little fixes :wink:

Updated 20.04.2011
New polish translation ( uptaded Dravic translation - troops, strings, menus )
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2792

Instal on clear version Diplomacy 3.3.2 + OSP Item Mod

This is an Awesome job man  :grin: i think that will be the best merge for me !
Only a question, at a certain distance the armor of the Kergit Horsemans an Khergit Horse Archer (i think it is the same :razz:) start to light up, see in these screens:

CLOSE RANGE
close.jpg

AT DISTANCES
distance.jpg
distance2.jpg
Distance3.jpg

There is a way to fix it or to change the armor they wear? Thanks ^_^

EDIT Problem solved, i've edit my troop.txt file and take away the Rave-style colour from khergit XD

anyone still modding this? have issue with horses turning into armor as well, as well as minister hanging out bare chested

Hey Thick, I noticed all of the color variants don't support the female armor model and use the male armor model instead.

Is there a way to fix this?  I looked in your item variant thread and it looks like there may have been a fix but the mediafire link expired as the post was a year old.

Back
Top Bottom