Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

isn't polished landscape much more eye-candy than Realistic Colors and Taller Grass? I am currently using that and looks damn great, plus the transitional armor of picklestink..

cifre said:
isn't polished landscape much more eye-candy than Realistic Colors and Taller Grass? I am currently using that and looks damn great, plus the transitional armor of picklestink..

The transitional armor is nice, but it wasn't in existence in 1257, which is when this mod is intended to be set in. I have removed all the plate armors from merchants and units in order to accommodate that. Also I did not use polished landscapes because not everybody's computer is on par with that kind of modification. However, you may modify this mod to fit your own personal desires.

Tried to run this mod and during the intro loading screen I get a lot of errors scrolling up my screen regarding cannot reregister such and such texture, it will be ignored message.
Most of them pertain to various costume and helmet files.
Once in, a new game starts fine but only seeing a few new armors and horses.
Any ideas?? I have installed the mod twice with same result.

Harper2010 said:
Tried to run this mod and during the intro loading screen I get a lot of errors scrolling up my screen regarding cannot reregister such and such texture, it will be ignored message.
Most of them pertain to various costume and helmet files.
Once in, a new game starts fine but only seeing a few new armors and horses.
Any ideas?? I have installed the mod twice with same result.

If it says its being ignored, that means that most likely the texture and armor has already been loaded and it is merely telling you it will not load it twice. The game should run fine regardless. (if you are running the game in edit mode, it may be why you see those red messages) As for the items, rest or wait for a day or two in game and then check back up. The markets need a day or so to develop their inventories and prosperity levels. You may also want to try a custom battle and see if the units are wearing the new items.

I get an rgl error that say's "Unable to open file: CommonRes\warhorse_new.brf" And when I go check, there isn´t such a file in CommonRes or in anywhere in the files.

O.K said:
I get an rgl error that say's "Unable to open file: CommonRes\warhorse_new.brf" And when I go check, there isn´t such a file in CommonRes or in anywhere in the files.

Its in version 1.127. Its the new warhorses. make sure you update to 1.127.

Thanks Thick, yea I was in edit mode and forgot. Don't suppose one request can be made of you? The cheat stuff most importantly the item reviewer in camp would be really handy when using this mod as a base for ones own project. Allowing the modder to browse the armors to put together how they want a troop they are working on to look like. I hope what I just said makes sense.

Thanks for your work. It is very much appreciated.

Harper2010 said:
Thanks Thick, yea I was in edit mode and forgot. Don't suppose one request can be made of you? The cheat stuff most importantly the item reviewer in camp would be really handy when using this mod as a base for ones own project. Allowing the modder to browse the armors to put together how they want a troop they are working on to look like. I hope what I just said makes sense.

Not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying you want to be able to view the all the different items the mod offers?

I just wish ther wher an option so that the fight continue after your knockt down its so boring during segies and you get knockt down and the game ends. even more boring when you need sigetowers and they hafto roll to the castle a second time just becuse you got a unlucky arrow in the head.

thick1988 said:
Harper2010 said:

Not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying you want to be able to view the all the different items the mod offers?

In many mods with a cheat mode activated from camp menu, there is an option to view all items in the game, it opens up like a merchant window does and operates the same, if you take an item you still have to pay for it. It is just a helpful way to decide what armors you may want a troop type to wear since you get to visually expieriment.

gwanjun said:
no offense but i think the knighted rhodoks ruins the game.

Feel free to remove them yourself via a mod tool.

xaicke said:
I just wish ther wher an option so that the fight continue after your knockt down its so boring during segies and you get knockt down and the game ends. even more boring when you need sigetowers and they hafto roll to the castle a second time just becuse you got a unlucky arrow in the head.

I would have implemented this. But the only way I know how is through morgh's tool. and it wasn't operable for diplomacy.

Harper2010 said:
thick1988 said:
Harper2010 said:

In many mods with a cheat mode activated from camp menu, there is an option to view all items in the game, it opens up like a merchant window does and operates the same, if you take an item you still have to pay for it. It is just a helpful way to decide what armors you may want a troop type to wear since you get to visually expieriment.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I'm not sure how to implement such a feature. I'll look into it though. Until then, you can always use OpenBRF to open and view the brf files.

I can't run this. The game freezes every 3 minutes when running this mod. I have the steam version of M&B Warbnad. Could this be the fault? Is there any way for me to obtain the "normal" version of M&B Warband if I own the Steam version? I highly assume, it's because the M&B warband exe of the steam version is version 1.0.0.0 (Diplomacy installer said that. Diplomacy runs fine though).

mailor said:
I can't run this. The game freezes every 3 minutes when running this mod. I have the steam version of M&B Warbnad. Could this be the fault? Is there any way for me to obtain the "normal" version of M&B Warband if I own the Steam version? I highly assume, it's because the M&B warband exe of the steam version is version 1.0.0.0 (Diplomacy installer said that. Diplomacy runs fine though).

Yes you can (i have both versions installed :grin:) You just need to obtain the product key Steam offers (right click on the M&B:W game icon) then copy it, go to TaleWorlds account settings (main site, not forums) then click on "add game" add they product key and voilà you can download M&B:W

Higgings said:
I have steam version and this mod runs perfect.
And I love that Rhodok has knights  :grin:

Hmm... Then my download of this mod seems to be corrupted, since diplomacy on its own runs fine (as does native).

Well come to think of it, perhaps it is more lore friendly to Native if Rhodoks would host knights that prefer to fight on foot,  thus wielding polehammers as the germanic knights had done in the 13th century. Possibly something similar for the nords too, however the skandinavian knights prefered the use of shields at the time. I know I can implement it myself, it is only an idea id like to throw out there. Maybe its something to consider.

Other than this, I realy like your items collection in conjunction with the other mods you've incluided and how you've put the troops together, gj.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom