M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

akuthia said:
are you sure it's ACTUALLY a bad gfx card, and not just a bad seating in the slot, or maybe a poor connection with the cable?

its the card not seating or cable... i was amazed at how horrible it was and checked it out but this was meant as a work/office computer unlike my old gamer

Just a while ago i fought daughters of Persinoe.First of all their voice track doesn't match at all their text (all the 3 times i repeated the fight just to check).Second, while i was fighting them i noticed that the Veccavia (typo fixed :razz:) Queen's Guards were...well unarmed.They tried to hit me with their fists and also to block with them.Then i dismounted one (the way that is painful to a horse) and saw that she started wielding a polearm.Perhaps the unit is given only weapons unusable on horseback?

Just finished a fight with Jarl Adalstienn Goldtooth and his 73 Empire Immortals????How han he have that kind of troops with him?I don't think they are recruitable from prisoners right?

Got this one when accepting a spy quest in Torbah. The crash happened the first time, not the second time, so it may appear to stem from the range of random numbers???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just moving it here :

Nekrataal said:
I just found a bug : the villages Militia Patrols can't attack you and you can't attack them.
Even when you have negative relationship with their faction, there is no dialogue option to attack them when encountered.
"What news can you share ?" or "Carry on with your mission" are the only options available.

Hi guys

My own farmers keep running away from me and my sheriffs wont spawn.Some reason some my farmers are differant colour to what my kingdom is.I was at war with Sarleon yet they kept goin to Sarleon town.

Also my castles have all the same upgrades as my villages not sure if that bug or not from what i remember of 2.5 you could only build few things in castles?

My castles keep trying to spawn a caravan as well thought they only came from towns.

Anyways really enjoying the mod great work.

edit: So i just killed them farmers and i lost standing with Singal i think thats who i took the castle from wierd maybe my farmers will spawn now  :lol:

Typo, takes 2 seconds to fix:
In troops.txt
"trp_pendor1v_05 Veccavia_Knights Veccavia_Knights".
should be
"trp_pendor1v_05 Veccavia_Knight Veccavia_Knights"

I just got an offer from a Red Brotherhood member to buy a Knight of Eventide for 500 denars, but I didn't get him... Had space in the party too.

One would say that,

You've been conned!

YEEEAH!

I mean seriously though Regendur,some shifty fellar approaches you in a dusty tavern saying he'll sell you the Governor of Florida in black armor and hardcore weapons cheap,and you believe him?
You walked into that one.

~Ãbyss

Don't tease, Abyss, he should have gotten the Knight of Dawn when he took him off the broker's hands.  Has anyone else not received the prisoners they bought?  Are you sure you had room in the party?  The Knight of Dawn should be at the very bottom of your troop list - did you scroll all the way down?  This is just the same as it was in PoP V 2.5 and should not be buggy at all.

Floodzilla said:
Just finished a fight with Jarl Adalstienn Goldtooth and his 73 Empire Immortals????How han he have that kind of troops with him?I don't think they are recruitable from prisoners right?

Run into him again and he had a new stock of Immortals so i am guessing he is "supposed" to have them.But isn't it a bit weird for a Fierdsvain lord to be training elite Empire troops?Not to mention managing to break through the shield wall of huskarls in a siege only to find a few dozen immortals raising their middle finger...ehmmm i mean jarid to you.

Floodzilla said:
Floodzilla said:

Run into him again and he had a new stock of Immortals so i am guessing he is "supposed" to have them.But isn't it a bit weird for a Fierdsvain lord to be training elite Empire troops?Not to mention managing to break through the shield wall of huskarls in a siege only to find a few dozen immortals raising their middle finger...ehmmm i mean jarid to you.

Actually, that's a good catch - those Immortals were meant for Agathon Legatus.. The Empire guys got swindled in teh code.

Not sure if this is a bug, or was set up intentionally. Found a Knight of the Gryphon in a castle, and completed the trial by arms to join the order.

However, the suit of armor I received was not the Order of the Gryphon armor, it was just standard heavy armor.

"- [Fixed] 2 heroes in every hero spawn party"

Ammm.. think i missed that one, am seeing the Eyegrim the Devourer's army and there is 2 Eyegrim in it,
is supposed to be that way? Is not like 2 in EVERY, this one 1st time I notice.

Thanks

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I remember the dev team promising to limit the amount of times you can upgrade your knighthood orders, and yet I was able to dump all the money I had (for testing purposes) into my Immortals, some 240,000 dinars, what gives?

Ãbyss said:
I mean seriously though Regendur,some shifty fellar approaches you in a dusty tavern saying he'll sell you the Governor of Florida in black armor and hardcore weapons cheap,and you believe him?
You walked into that one.

Don't RP newbs in the bug thread, plox.

:smile:

When I recruit from a captured village, it says I'm able X number of Fiersdvain recruits (I'm Kingdom of Pendor), yet when I check my army afterwards, I've recruited X number of Pendor recruits. Is it still possible to recruit original faction troops from a captured village, or is that ability totally gone?

Back
Top Bottom