Not open for further replies.
ok, i need help, HOW TO GET FORMATIONS TO WORK

i downloaded version1.6, i cant set keys for formations, but formations
work with my main battle but not with other battle arrays, just main

then i downloaded the first formation pack, same thing, then i downloaded 2nd
formations pack, and now im in same thing as in prev version

i can order my battle, but not other battle arrays

HELP!!

is there any way to disable any of the following features?
mini map in the corner
health bars above troops

or to set the troop equipment lists back to normal? (I prefer my nord warriors to remain sword and shield only)

if there isn't any way to disable these in game I would greatly appreciate a how-to on how to remove them manually.  not a modder myself so I wouldn't know the first place to look on my own.
I enjoy the mod greatly I just find the health bars and map distracting as the clutter up the HUD. enough so that I can't enjoy the mod to the extent I would like to.

sorry for being "that guy"

also reporting a bug:  in the tavern in Sargoth there were 2 "merchants of Sargoth" rather than just one. I've never seen that happen in any other mod so you may want to look into possible causes though it's not really a pressing concern

dia151 said:
ok, i need help, HOW TO GET FORMATIONS TO WORK

i downloaded version1.6, i cant set keys for formations, but formations
work with my main battle but not with other battle arrays, just main

then i downloaded the first formation pack, same thing, then i downloaded 2nd
formations pack, and now im in same thing as in prev version

i can order my battle, but not other battle arrays

HELP!!

The version 1.6 updates the contents of the version 1.5 Motomataru formations. Which means that if you were playing with foxyman formations will not be compatible with your savegame.
But if you tell me how they worked foxyman formations ... I can pass that version to 1.6. I have no problem in it.
Only if you say it worked.

ghosttiger13 said:
is there any way to disable any of the following features?
mini map in the corner
health bars above troops

or to set the troop equipment lists back to normal? (I prefer my nord warriors to remain sword and shield only)

if there isn't any way to disable these in game I would greatly appreciate a how-to on how to remove them manually.  not a modder myself so I wouldn't know the first place to look on my own.
I enjoy the mod greatly I just find the health bars and map distracting as the clutter up the HUD. enough so that I can't enjoy the mod to the extent I would like to.

sorry for being "that guy"

also reporting a bug:  in the tavern in Sargoth there were 2 "merchants of Sargoth" rather than just one. I've never seen that happen in any other mod so you may want to look into possible causes though it's not really a pressing concern

The minimap .... maybe in future releases. Add an option to clear the camp.
The life bar you can disable the troops in camp -> mod option.
The equipment you can configure with this program:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html

Whether they are regular troops ... if you change the equipment of "heroes" will have to start a new game.

The clones had already noticed. Causes no problems. Maybe. In any case that does not happen in later versions (only for security)
I fear that causes errors ... but so far I have not missed anything.
If anyone had information on how this happens (although I can not find explanation) I'd like to do me to get news of how to fix it.

No problem! Any comment is welcome.

thnx for this awesome mod.

im not sure but my huscarl schield seems to be unbreakable in this mod

Ugly_Frits3.jpg
]
Ugly_Frits.jpg
]
Ugly_Frits2.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gracias por probar el mod! :grin:

How many points you have the ability to shield?
My huscarl shield breaks of five shots ... I am not that strong. I am a good leader but not a good warrior. Je!

Keep playing! If you see something strange in both scenes (the AI does not use a ladder or something like that) and the rest of the game let me know!
I will try to fix it soon.

leandrojas_ said:
The minimap .... maybe in future releases. Add an option to clear the camp.
The life bar you can disable the troops in camp -> mod option.
The equipment you can configure with this program:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html

Whether they are regular troops ... if you change the equipment of "heroes" will have to start a new game.

No problem! Any comment is welcome.

thanks that helps a ton!
BTW I especially like the bridge fights, though there aren't as many bridges in calradia as one might hope. it really adds to the immersion to see terrain features from the campaign map on the battle field

Thank you for appreciating them!
If you have any suggestions tell me I will try to implement it.
Now I'm working within the game_menus.py to do things both useful and interesting.

can anyone tell me how to get the spear brace to work and with what polearm/weps it works with <3 this mod btw cept the cant retreat after uve died if enemies are close :mad:

Now i dont know what to do. Lets say i newere heard about this mod before and i never had it installed.
what do i do, do i download v1.5 and overwrite it with files from v1.6? what formations do i use.

if u would be kind and tell answer me in a few steps, couse i really see potential in this mod.

thank you

Hi,

Downloaded 1.6 and im using WB 1.127. When i start a battle my units dont move? Do i need to download anything else to issue battle orders?  :???:

ı tried it... it works.. check if you have the latest version of both the game and the module.. if so try reinstalling

19conair50A said:
olliegclarke said:
-t-t-t- said:
cant u just order them to charge ???

Yes but they don't take any notice

Same thing in my game.

I have the same issue. I've tried deleting the mod folder and savegames folder for the mod. I also tried the 1.5 version with both formations, same result. I did find, however, that when i go into battle, if i change commander to a different hero, it works fine. it's just when my character is the commander that no troops will follow.

They "appear" to follow when you first give the order, but after a couple seconds they stop and run back toward the back of the map.

I have MB:W v1.27 steam version. Windows 7 x64 if it makes any difference.

This mod is amazing, and i hope this bug can get fixed because i would love to play it.

awesome work! though i would actually prefer foxyman's formations code, but it is no problem. is there any way you could add the ability to allow your character to join in any fight for on the map? not just bandits and manhunters, but between different factions when he is not part of a kingdom? also i think it would be cool for arena fighters to use their own armor in tournaments. Great work and great compiltation of scripts!  :smile:

Just had a CTD following an RGL error, out of video memory.

What an amazing mod! I had just stormed Dirihm as a vassal and the castle was amazing, but at the end of the battle on winning, I had a CTD, but what a great battle  :grin:

I will reduce the number of men, (currently at 200), and try again. The only niggle for me is the drop in morale if I do not battle. I like to trade a bit but with only half the amount of troops I can have it still dribbles away too fast for me. I suspect that is part of Custom Commander which does the same.
Keep up the great work, this will be a Mod I will be playing for a while if I can get past the RGL error.  :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom