22nd Server Overview Map(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Aragondor

Recruit
I will keep this post updated:
(Current Map)
mb3cg.jpg

Just thought it may help.

They arn't trees! THEY ARE ENTS! SHEPARDS OF THE FOREST! TREE HERDERS! AND STOMPERS OF BANDITS AND ORCS ALIKE!

Haha. This map looks good. But it will be terrabad lag.

SirAgmund said:
They arn't trees! THEY ARE ENTS! SHEPARDS OF THE FOREST! TREE HERDERS! AND STOMPERS OF BANDITS AND ORCS ALIKE!

Haha. This map looks good. But it will be terrabad lag.

It already has been in use for around a week. So I don't think it 'will' lag.

i like it... but too many tree's... needs like quite a vast space of plain land for cavarly battle's ? but other than that it looks pretty good, just work on the texture's and positionings of towns and castles just to make sure there not too close otherwise people from different factions will turn into a deathmatch frenzy

Ithil said:
What program do you guys use? :?: to make maps.

You use edit mode ingame.
You can access it by opening the launcher, clicking options, edit mode, then going ingame then going to a scene and doing Control E (You need to be in windowed mode)
There are plenty of tutorials to find in the forge  :wink:

Ithil said:
What program do you guys use? :?: to make maps.
Mount&Blade: Warband :razz:

Startup Warband, in the starting screen press "configure"; go to the advanced tab and "Enable Edit Mode".
When in a game scene, press ctrl+e to start edit mode. Oh, and remember to run the game in windowed mode (alt+enter).

Read some tutorials in the forge to learn more about it, or just learn by doing :smile:

EDIT: Ninja'd  :sad:

I think the primary downside of this map compared to the other one would be its relative lack of visual variety. It's cool for the many small skirmishes that take place on it, and gameplay-wise, there is plenty of variation. Visually, however, I can see it putting many people off.

Back
Top Bottom