SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

In combat I get repeated instances of the following error

Script error on opcode 1747: invalid item kind ID:623; line no: 106:
at mission template mst_lead_charge trigger no:57 consequences.

Then I get no combat text until I restart the game.. happens ever other battle or so.

Also, big props to Bismark for creating and maintaining this awesome pack!

Maybe the new Custom Commander version will help me to fix these problems. Unfortunately, rubik hasn't released a list with changes for his newest version, but hopefully, it contains some bugfixes.

As soon as you see red text coming, immediately press the key you've assigned for 'notes' or for the character screen. Just wait until all the text has 'printed' and you can keep on playing with messages.

Hey I just have one question, for the custom tier troops more specifically the Feudal Knights, I wanted them all to have the Heralidc surcoat (I.E. the one the Rhodorok Sergeants wear) I noticed its not in the custom troops, how do I get it in there?

i have notice another bug where if i enter a battle with allies (this case a city patrol) and an enemy unit(this case forest bandits) i click take the field and the text disappears only this time there was no script error that poped up i just nothing at all. i also was in town and i got ambushed by bandits and when i went to shield bash one it didnt work i left clicked with my shield up and nothing happened.

Script error on opcode 1747: invalid item kind ID:623; line no: 106:
I too am getting this error and I don't know why. Invalid item kind? There are no items mentioned in lead_charge. Unfortunately, not even the newest CC version solved this problem. At least I didn't run into the health bar bug, but health bars are now deactivated when you start a new game. To use them, you have to activate them via the camp menu mod options.

Sundancekid9000 said:
Hey I just have one question, for the custom tier troops more specifically the Feudal Knights, I wanted them all to have the Heralidc surcoat (I.E. the one the Rhodorok Sergeants wear) I noticed its not in the custom troops, how do I get it in there?
Just add the heraldic armors to their inventory in module_troops.py. To do so, you need basic modding skills.

Let's see if I will ever be able to fix the last nasty bugs. Due to the fact that Warband is finished, this might probably be the final version of NMC and therefore, it needs to be perfect.

i like your thinking, nmc is a very good project.

oh and btw: the diplomacy option to share the spoils after conquering a castle or town doesnt raise the retionship with your vassals anymore. Why?

Can you rename your custom units in this somehow? I've looked at Custom Commander mod, that this compilation includes, and it shows how to do it, but when I go to my "Manage Kingdom" menu, I can't find any option to rename my custom units.

Is that option not included in this compilation, or what?

Cheers.

Nevermind that, I just noticed I was searching from the wrong place.
I found the Troop Upgrade Trees, but I am clueless as to how to rename my custom units.

Cheers.

AtomicTurtle said:
Can you rename your custom units in this somehow? I've looked at Custom Commander mod, that this compilation includes, and it shows how to do it, but when I go to my "Manage Kingdom" menu, I can't find any option to rename my custom units.

Cheers.

I found the Troop Upgrade Trees, but I am clueless as to how to rename my custom units.

Cheers.
Custom Commander allows you to rename custom troops in game?

I always thought you had to do that with the troop editor...

Maan said:
AtomicTurtle said:

Cheers.

Cheers.
Custom Commander allows you to rename custom troops in game?

I always thought you had to do that with the troop editor...

Atleast that's what the topic for Custom Commander is saying.
" Customizable troops can be renamed in the upgrade tree of them in reports menu. "

I found the Reports menu, I found the upgrade tree of them, but I have no clue how to rename them through there.

Hi, I really like this mod. However, I've got some problems with the NPC merchants. It seems like their stocks won't replenish. I'm waiting for days already, and they don't refill their inventory. Any way to fix this? And yeah, I'm using the latest Warband version.

MrExpendable said:
Hi, I really like this mod. However, I've got some problems with the NPC merchants. It seems like their stocks won't replenish. I'm waiting for days already, and they don't refill their inventory. Any way to fix this? And yeah, I'm using the latest Warband version.
In Native 1.143, merchants only restock/refresh their inventory every 7 days. Have you waited a week?

Caba`drin said:
MrExpendable said:
In Native 1.143, merchants only restock/refresh their inventory every 7 days. Have you waited a week?
Waited untill I got past 7 days and it seems that you're right, merchants refresh their items. Thanks alot. In Native 1.143 it seemed like less days were needed (just one night) to refresh, so that's why I was confused. But I haven't played SP Native for months, so yeah. :oops:

AtomicTurtle said:
" Customizable troops can be renamed in the upgrade tree of them in reports menu. "

I found the Reports menu, I found the upgrade tree of them, but I have no clue how to rename them through there.
You have to rename them in the python files.
The possibility to rename the custom troops ingame was buggy (names were reset without a reason), so I removed it.

The HP bar bug seems to have disappeared after updating to the newest CC version, but that "Script error on opcode 1747: invalid item kind ID:623; line no: 106:" is still there.
I'll try to find out if it is a CC error or if it is created by me after merging the different mods together.

Bismarck said:
AtomicTurtle said:

You have to rename them in the python files.
The possibility to rename the custom troops ingame was buggy (names were reset without a reason), so I removed it.

The HP bar bug seems to have disappeared after updating to the newest CC version, but that "Script error on opcode 1747: invalid item kind ID:623; line no: 106:" is still there.
I'll try to find out if it is a CC error or if it is created by me after merging the different mods together.
We can't use a troop editor to do this to the .txt files only?

Any chance we can get this fix? Do we just grab the latest CC and paste it over are is it a non-compatible mod like that?

my lords don't seem to get the weekly bonus relationship from the fact that my governement is very decentralized (and i'm only a little plutocratic so normally i should get +2 every week)

edit: and ow i forgot, the titles of my vasals dont work...

what does the WSE do for NMC and everytime i go to load it to see what it does it says i have an unsupported version of warband even though i have version 1.143.

Just wanted to give some moral support.  Still been following this in the background.  I hope you can sort out the issues. Love this mod  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom