[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to extend a thank you to the entire Pendor team. Thank you for all the hours you put in. Thank you for your ideas, your patience with us, and thank you for the mod  :wink:.

The Pendor team is like an orchestra that has invited the world for a free concert of the most awe-inspiring music ever made. Than, it improves the music and invites everyone back for another round.

Thank you.

I will now bid you adieu, you will not see me for 6 months as I go play the POP 3.5 masterpiece.

Downloading now. Thanks for the time and effort put it, cannot wait to try this new version. Gonna start out mercing with the empire this time.

PoP 3.5 released?
awww-yeah-jpg.2955

Hi

I'm looking for the english language files because I want to translate the texts to hungarian. PoP already has a hungarian language but it's missing a lot of texts and the some of them are wrongly translated.

So I need the original files.

Dessloch said:
Hi
I'm looking for the english language files because I want to translate the texts to hungarian. PoP already has a hungarian language but it's missing a lot of texts and the some of them are wrongly translated.
So I need the original files.
install 3.5-->put old language files in-->start game
on top left of game interface, click 'view'-->create language template-->mark non-translated lines
then you'll find a new directory: new language
open each CSV file and look for lines ended with ***.

Treebeard said:
The complete changelog is in the file named "_PoP 3.5 README.txt". Only read it if/when you are ok with reading spoiler info.

Cheers, but can you post the complete changelog here as well? Or PM it to me, perhaps. Unfortunately the file size is rather big and will take a long time to download on my connection, so I'm hoping to at least sate some of my curiosity until then, heh.

Again, much thanks to the PoP team for their hard work and dedication. I'm a fan for life.

Could you please upload it to repostory?

My download just stopped at 80 percent
and when I try to download it again, it doesn't download at all.. Just freezes.

My internet is fine, everything else is running perfectly..

Back
Top Bottom