[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Belendor said:
Will there  be a 4th version?

FFS give the dev team at least a night off will ya :razz:

Next thing they are going to work on is porting 3.0 to warband to add some new features. This will take at least 3-6 months. Ask again then :grin:

Copyright infringement issues mate. Her lawyer called us with a notice to cease and desist,since we couldn't put together enough money to sign her to appear in Pendor 4.

Though she said that if we add some crazy ass silly robots shooting stuff around and Shia LaBeouf she might consider appearing in Pendor 4. I said,**** no,no way I'm letting Shia LaBeouf in Pendor,we'll find another hottie as our cover girl!

~Ãbyss

Ãbyss said:
Copyright infringement issues mate. Her lawyer called us with a notice to cease and desist,since we couldn't put together enough money to sign her to appear in Pendor 4.

Though she said that if we add some crazy ass silly robots shooting stuff around and Shia LaBeouf she might consider appearing in Pendor 4. I said,**** no,no way I'm letting Shia LaBeouf in Pendor,we'll find another hottie as our cover girl!

~Ãbyss

What about Alessandro Ambrossia??  :cool:

I sure hope they don't put anyone called Alessandro into PoP as a cover girl  :shock:

Abyss, for a fee I can lend you my new gf. She looks just like Scarlet Johansson - minus the hot lips - but is 15 cm taller  :mrgreen:

Alkiviades said:
I sure hope they don't put anyone called Alessandro into PoP as a cover girl  :shock:

Abyss, for a fee I can lend you my new gf. She looks just like Scarlet Johansson - minus the hot lips - but is 15 cm taller  :mrgreen:

Scarlet Johanson sucks man, i just loved him in Iron Man 2,she was prettx sexy in there...

The companions in PoP 3's port to Warband will be the same as those in PoP 3 for V 1.011, unless MV wants to do a bunch more coding and I want to invent numbers of new ones in addition to rewriting most of the string again.  In either case, we don't infringe on copyrights - all our stuff is either OSP or original art by the Dev Team, and our companions are always original.  Since we don't use fantasy bikini armor, the "hotties" in the game will be extremely well-covered up anyhow, so where's the use of serious "hotties?"  (Anyhow, I'd say Boadice qualifies as a pretty serious hottie.  She's prettier than Mattheld or Ymira and vastly more lethal.)

What? no fantasy bikini-armors? Oh, the dissapointment  :sad: :sad: :sad:

Don't tell me v. 3.0 hasn't got naked Valkyrie Bersekers in???? Abyss PROMISED those would be in at the least!  :evil:

Belendor said:
Scarlet Johanson sucks man, i just loved him in Iron Man 2,she was prettx sexy in there...

Please, Belendor, keep track of your sexes. The ladies won´t welcome it if you visit their toilet because you made another grammatic mistake.

noosers said:
Belendor said:

Please, Belendor, keep track of your sexes. The ladies won´t welcome it if you visit their toilet because you made another grammatic mistake.

****,this is the typo of the week,taking lead from "coughing damage". Sigged.

~Ãbyss

LIEK WUT?

Erm,you can't change the crown with the old BALD version if that's what you're asking.

~Ãbyss

Back
Top Bottom