[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Silly question, it's been a while since I've played M&B (PoP was my favorite but I played it into the ground) will it work with the new Viking Conquest release? Haven't played for 6 months-ish.
I gave the VC campaign a try and hit a few bugs, decided to let them work that stuff out first, now I'm back on the M&B wagon and am trying to decide on going back to PoP and/or ACoK or trying out a new one like Light & Darkness or... whatever!

saxondragon said:
Membership at the Nexus is FREE..NO CHARGE!!

Membership at Nexus is, indeed, free. However, you will download with the speed of turtle if you don't buy a VIP membership. Dear modders, never upload your mods to Nexus or any sites like that which limit the downloading speed if you care for your mod-users. Thanks. By the way, is there another link that I can download the latest version of PoP? It really is annoying that my internet, which usually downloads at the speed of 1Mbps, has only downloaded 4 Mb since 5 minutes. Did I miss a link?

MetalCh3 said:
saxondragon said:
Membership at the Nexus is FREE..NO CHARGE!!

Membership at Nexus is, indeed, free. However, you will download with the speed of turtle if you don't buy a VIP membership. Dear modders, never upload your mods to Nexus or any sites like that which limit the downloading speed if you care for your mod-users. Thanks. By the way, is there another link that I can download the latest version of PoP? It really is annoying that my internet, which usually downloads at the speed of 1Mbps, has only downloaded 4 Mb since 5 minutes. Did I miss a link?
There used to be an Alt. Download link, but I think it started to screw up. Nexus is really your only option.

this probably has been brought up before (but i really didnt feel like going through 230 pages of commentary), but does anyone have the source files for POP. I really want to merge tournament enhancements in, as i feel this is the most immersion breaking part of the game atm.

alrighty, but does anyone know which tabards are assigned to specific characters... i mean i can figure out which ones are assigned to the various lords of the factions, and the pretenders, but i want to know which ones do your companions get when they get a fief.

i am asking because i trying to fix the "rampant charges are vertically flipped on the flags and cut off on shields etc" issue, essentially by creating new heraldry for those folks whose banner does not allow horizontal charges and refreshing the others.

i uploaded some examples here: http://imgur.com/a/wvfH9

currently only the first five in banners_a (ulrich, gregory, valdis, aeldfried, cadeyrn) have got a makeover. i'm saving a separate .dds for each, so if you like something i can send a .zip.

Stolidicus said:
alrighty, but does anyone know which tabards are assigned to specific characters... i mean i can figure out which ones are assigned to the various lords of the factions, and the pretenders, but i want to know which ones do your companions get when they get a fief.
Each character is a unit, so like where you find info on say a Ravenstern Ranger, you can find information for a character.

They have two "armors" one armor and one civilian wear (which may also be an armor). The item which is civilian clothing is flagged as such (check in an item editor)

Each character is a unit, so like where you find info on say a Ravenstern Ranger, you can find information for a character.

They have two "armors" one armor and one civilian wear (which may also be an armor). The item which is civilian clothing is flagged as such (check in an item editor)

my bad, i meant banners, not tabards. what i wanted to know is whether the companions, if given fiefs, choose a banner randomly or is it always the same one, and if it is not random, then which ones do they always choose.

I think some are random and some aren't, probably the Lords are random.  I know that sometimes if I don't pick the purple dragon one then someone else will have it

Companions get the banners at the end of the list in the order that they are made vassals. The first one to get a fief will get the banner with the red cross on the field of black and white, the next one the banner after that and so on.

I can't play this game  :cry:
I have downlaoded it, put it into the modules folder, and when i startet the game with this module, some strange things happened:

1: the loading screen closed with the message: Unable to load /commonRes/costumes_a... I looked into this folder... strange, there is only costumes_b,costumes_c and costumes_d. So, i copyed costumes b, renamed it to costumes a. Yes, i know that something will look a bit different at the body, but i ignored it...

2: I tried to start the game again. I came to"loading setting data", then there it stops because a "windows ... c++ runtime error" appears. This is strange too... the game load very fast, it takes about 5-6 secounds, but then it stopps and crashs... I think The game is made for an older Mount and blade version (maybe 1.158?), i have the actual one, 1.165. So, anybody have an idea how to fix this error?

Did you download the PoP Warband version here?:
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3710/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3710%26preview%3D&pUp=1

But if anything, you were missing something from the download or you downloaded the wrong version.

That error message is the typical one if you downloaded PoP for MnB 1.011 and try it to run on Warband. Click the proper link and download the proper version and all is fine and well if you run the english version of Mount and Blade.

If you don´t, change it to english to avoid a couple of annoying side effects.

Use the username you created... or the email... can't remember which one but I do remember having issues there because I was using one while they were actually asking for the other.

Back
Top Bottom