[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicrules said:
Don't call something a "bug" and ask for help if you're screwing with cheats.
You know the suffering of the devs. They try to help, up to a point, then lose faith in humanity and treat everyone as cheating scum.  :smile:

Air tree said:
Is there any other download sources? Whenever I download the main file it just stops downloading then I only get a 20-50 mb file.
Clear your browser cache so it doesn't serve you with old corrupt downloads and try again. Or try another time of the day and another server.

Heh. It outright baffles me as to how people will do something they're obviously not meant to be doing, and then will complain about bugs and ask for help when stuff goes awry because of their fiddling.

My biggest pet peeve is the stat loss. Getting captured 10x & I lose a point in tactics..why...because somehow getting captured makes your IQ drop? Well, there goes a waste of several hours leveling up to replace that loss....  :mad: at least revert my level so I can earn it back. Leveling takes a crazy amount of time late in-game & even one point is a significant loss....

Edit: The link at nexus mods is down for the Wiki page. I googled it and was able to open it up..Sorry guys, I'm complaining over nothing. Ugh pain in the butt. Where's that Vaseline?  :mrgreen:

Epicrules said:
Heh. It outright baffles me as to how people will do something they're obviously not meant to be doing, and then will complain about bugs and ask for help when stuff goes awry because of their fiddling.

Until me enters the scene.

Cower, maggotishy-squishy-cheating mortal, thee shall be noosersed!

The1stJackal said:
My biggest pet peeve is the stat loss. Getting captured 10x & I lose a point in tactics..why... because I earned the Achievement for Incompetence and insist distributing pain and insufficient tactics to my men and earned the reputation of failure.

Ugh pain in the butt. Where's that Vaseline?  :mrgreen:

This weekends special, especially for you and your increased demand - a barrel a dime!

noosers said:
Epicrules said:

Until me enters the scene.

Cower, maggotishy-squishy-cheating mortal, thee shall be noosersed!

The1stJackal said:
My biggest pet peeve is the stat loss. Getting captured 10x & I lose a point in tactics..why... because I earned the Achievement for Incompetence and insist distributing pain and insufficient tactics to my men and earned the reputation of failure.

Ugh pain in the butt. Where's that Vaseline?  :mrgreen:

This weekends special, especially for you and your increased demand - a barrel a dime!

Well deserved. I posted that before I got to know the game. But know that I'm now learning how she works.

And know that I have never played on any setting less than the hardest even when I first played vanilla for the first time. I also play 1st person view without crosshairs. Any attempt I make will only be made in the most difficult settings.

I admit I did a very amateur-ish move and posted before knowing this game's style.

Edit: Ok...I lied...I now owe the guild 400 denars & the bastards are charging interest on top of not making dealings with me...Those bastards, after all I did for their communities. I hate the cold anyways, I'm considering moving south, where its nice and warm  :cry:

I found the 3.42 file. Do any of you have a copy of the full file in mediafire? I don't have the money to subscribe to nexusmods to download the latest file. They want $36 dollars for membership.

Or do you now where I can get the files to get to 3.61 from 3.42?

You don't actually need to pay for a nexus membership. It's part of their premium program, just find the small text that let's you register normally.

Epicrules said:
YkoyvtU.png

By4zl30.png

uiPWfRh.png

TY6N8jv.png

bY931L7.png

Oh Wonderful! I shall return to Mount and Blade henceforth just after seeing this, its been a long time, I lost my system, lost a very large chunk of the data for the mod I was building, and homelessness and suchlike never did me any favours. Therefore I shall obtain a copy of Warbands post-haste, just so that I can see SaxonDragon's latest work, I only ventured onto here to see if it was still around.

I suppose this has been asked a gazzillion times, but I have not been able to find a difinitive answer searching the thread.

Does this mod have magic spells, or just magic items? Or did I misread the parts that suggest it DOES have magic items?

Thanks!

No magic spells in the mod. There are "magical" items (Hell, there's even a bow that is literally a god) but they don't really have any pronounced difference other than in stats.

Magic is very subtle in this world. Also, you should ask things like this in the Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread next time.

Epicrules said:
No magic spells in the mod. There are "magical" items (Hell, there's even a bow that is literally a god) but they don't really have any pronounced difference other than in stats.

Magic is very subtle in this world. Also, you should ask things like this in the Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread next time.

Argh, ok thanks. I'll look for that thread next time.  :oops:

I seem to be having an issue. I downloaded the Prophecy of Pendor mod for Warband but whenever I start it up I get the error CommonRes/costumes_a.brf.

I have looked the error up on Google but none of the fixes have worked for me.

I can't download it. Whenever I try to download it from Nexus, I get around 15 kb/s, and it ends up taking so long that my computer goes to sleep or something else crashes before it finishes (since it takes 24+ hours -_-)

Can anyone post an alternate link to 3.611?

Hey PoP fans and devs.

I'm having issues with patching PoP from 3.42 to 3.61 and I could use your help. I downloaded all 3 patches the nexus page but after copy and pasting the patches to their respective folders I get error codes/crashes when I try to launch the the mod. I think I might need to upgrade from 3.42 to 3.50 to 3.51 to 3.61 and finally 3.611? But I can't find the 3.50 or 3.51 files anywhere. If y'all could provide the files and maybe a detailed patching guide for me I'd be highly appreciative.

Much love to y'all, can't wait to get playing  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom