[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations guys, for the smooth release!

I also like the download speed from repository.

~ 3 minutes from now, till complete, at a steady 160-180 KB/s.

Oh how i envy you  :razz:
I am stuck at an average of 38 kB/s  :cry:
Can't wait to get it started...although it will be kind of late when i actually have it (damn time difference)  :smile:
At least i have plenty of spare time to read the new thread about what to be aware of  :grin:

636.2 K/sec.

GetRight with 4 segments open. What kills me is that I have to leave for work in about 20 minutes - Oh for the days of working a job I could just call in sick at. What's even worse is my boss is a gamer too - he'd think I was trying to stay home and play Starcraft 2 or something. Pfft. Little does he know that I've been stalking the release of PoP 3 like it was a sexy girlfriend who dumped me without saying why.

10 hours or so and I'll be subduing the locals again!

All due thanks to the dev team! You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this.

Please accept my sincere thanks and huge congratulations on the release.  Saxondragon, you keep impressing me with your diligence and creativity. Thumbs up all the way for you, amigo!

Warp...engaged  :razz:  Whoa!! already 749 downloads..(scratch that...in the last 10 mins it's up to 271)
Thanks POP Team!!! (Really looking forward to checking out some of the new weapons..esp swords.)

Haah, yes! The wait is over! :grin:
A fast question for the dev team: How big is the unzipped file supposed to be? It was 537 Mb for me, which... I dunno, just feels too small to be right. Is that really how big the file is? I just want ot make sure before I charge in gleefully. :mrgreen:

im not really sure which knighthood order is evil, but it seems to be between the eventide and dawn....but which one is it -.-.....

and can i get a hint on those Easter eggs? =D

Just reinstalled Mount & Blade... I want everything clean and tidy for this mod.

I noticed a picture of what looked like a heraldic plate armor in a thread... now that is awesome. Matching outfits is key to warfare in my world.

*starts downloading*

Thnx for the release!
Could someone plz upload pop3 by torrent or something like rapidshare? Cant download this with my 64 kbit/s speed :sad:

LMjai said:
did you try with a download manager? (orbit downloader)

Hmm i thought it cant be downloaded by dm (is there any direct links?). Anyway my chrome (trying ie also) start to download pop3 automatically and stop after 5-7 MB.

Back
Top Bottom