[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

MadVader said:
Here's a brief list of the main PoP 3.6 features... for the first time.

+ Player Knighthood Order
+ Player king mercenary parties from different factions
+ The Melitine Empire: a new minor faction
+ New unique spawns from foreign factions (Mettenheim, Veccavia, Barclay, Melitine)
+ Order ranks and stronghold
+ New Order quests (tournament, challenge, rivalry, GM quest)
+ Randomly generated minor knighthood Orders; sometimes created by lords
+ Numerous new Order, Noldor and other map dialogs
+ Prettier female faces (corprus OSP)
+ Large minor faction spawns sometimes siege and sack nearby towns.
+ Order war parties of the main kingdom Orders sometimes spawn and actively assist their kingdom
+ Kings sometimes found Orders if they don't have a chapterhouse yet

...and other improvements, tweaks and bugfixes. Full list on release.

Now I know this is a lie, shall I quote the 2 pages of back in forth where you guys said that you wouldn't add in sexeh girls. Unless saxondragon wanted it added in I don't see this being legit.

noosers said:
@gus979
Why aren´t you asking TW?

-Player Knighthood Order will be quite amazing. All I say is total customisation. Pink Pansies, anyone?
-Player King Mercenary Parties means yes, you´ll now be able to hire various new mercenary companies in times of dire need. For a price.
-Meltine: You´ve had your first glimpse of their lancers as mercenaries, expect more.
-New Unique Spawns: Mercenaries and QG spawns, some have already been revealed, some may be revealed, some will come as a surprise...
-Order Ranks and Order Stronghold: You can now progress in your order and you can acquire a stronghold for your order. IF you´re able to wrestle it off the evil powers Pendor.
-New Order Quests: Now, how did you think you would increase your rank? And now hurry and collect 10 bandit ears.
-Random Minor Knighthood orders: MAd VAdER@hisbest.
-New Dialogues: well, new dialogues.
-Prettier Faces: Because we all like pretties, eh? Of course only females. Men don´t need to be pretty, they grow a beard.
-Sacking Towns: YOU asked for it. Shuddup and share the guilt.
-Order War Parties: What else would powerful knights of a realm do in urgent times but rise and fight?
-King donate Chapterhouses: Because we all like to see as many orders as possible, don´t we?

Seriously so full of it, so contradictory to what you said when I pushed this subject earlier. Though I see so many changes I suggested in here that this could be legit. Maybe god is real.  :shock:

Great part is, that this is just a little taste of 4.0.  :cool:

You know little, cheetah-scum.
You will know more once it´s released.

My personal preferences have little to do with the content of the release. If a suggestion was good, it was given a thought. If it was crap, it was given a thought. You´re not the only one who suggested things, AnddyiRaynor, and quite a few things simply developed from certain aspects and needings to implement them in a logical way.

Others have been discussed even before you thought about them and some were caused by direct input and suggestions from here.

3.6 is a major order upgrade. The rest is supplementary polishing content, long needed and overdue.

Yeah I didn't say I was the only one who suggested things, I can really only name 4-5 of those updates I suggested, but the female faces and the link to them was undoubtedly suggested by me or possibly the dude who showed me them but he didn't push it like I did. Mr nosey noosers.

Edit: Whoaaa um Madvader you didn't mention being able to rename your party? I assume that is still in 3.6 right? How could you not mention it as it is an awesome thing :eek:.

Renaming your party is one of the many other improvements too small to mention in a short list.
I would worry about the NPC inspired by you in your place. :smile:

Here's about everything that's changed:
PoP 3.6 changes (not save game compatible with previous versions):
- Player Knighthood Order
- Player king mercenary parties from different factions
- The Melitine Empire: a new minor faction
- New unique spawns from foreign factions (Mettenheim, Veccavia, Barclay, Melitine)
- Order ranks and stronghold
- New Order quests (tournament, challenge, rivalry, GM quest)
- Randomly generated minor knighthood Orders; sometimes created by lords
- Numerous new Order, Noldor and other map dialogs
- Prettier female faces (corprus OSP)
- Large minor faction spawns sometimes siege and sack nearby towns.
- Order war parties of the main kingdom Orders sometimes spawn and actively assist their kingdom
- Kings sometimes found Orders if they don't have a chapterhouse yet
- Recruiting Order Sergeants similar to recruiting Order Knights
- Liege lord troops culture switchable to the player's kingdom culture through a dialog.
- Can give troops to your kingdom or your village militias (if they have <100 troops)
- Traveler NPCs in taverns give locations of the two booksellers.
- Sell all prisoners dialog
- Ramun gives locations of random unhired companions if you sell him slaves
- Talk to Guildmaster menu option for towns
- Order and minor factions relations report within the faction relation report
- Ability to rename your party and Order (Camp->Take action)
- Heretics and Snakes drop books that are useful to Orders (membership required)
- Siege defense: inventory chest at defender spawn point (to refill ammo and change gear)
- Camp menu: review and drill your troops
- Renown costs for Order knights increased a lot and depend on relations as well as honor
- Updated Order factions hostility matrix
- No more instaloss with Scorpion Assassin ambushes. Only one or two spawned.
- Valkyries' axes were too short, they got a better weapon.
- Get -2 RTR if attacking during a truce
- Removed horses from D'Shar Bowmen and Dervishes
- Changed Elixirs to give half the stats bonuses from the 4th use onwards
- Order bounty quest quota tweaked down
- Spawn small Noldor patrols more frequently (now in line with other minor factions, every 33 hours)
- Tweaked up the endgame low spawning rates of Mysts and Heretics
- Limited generated Order knights and sergeants in garrisons to about 30 and 50 - there were too many in the end game
- Leth doesn't let you see his equipment until you are level 30
- Get less payment as a kingdom merc, it was too exploitable.
- Nerfed a notch the Fierds party sizes
- Small increase to rare spawn spawning rates (since they get mobbed by kingdoms too often)
- Bugfix: Order sergeants had autocalc values of 0
- Bugfix: (Native bug) Companion missions lasted half the time advertised
- Bugfix: (Native bug) Loaned companions (quest) disappeared if the lender lord disappeared
- Bugfix: The trading villagers (quest) would rarely turn into an ordinary villager party
- Bugfix: (Native bug) Gained 3x3 RTR instead of 3 for peace, and 0 RTR instead of 15 for marriage
- Bugfix: Fixed Notes and other headings positions
- Bugfix: Wolfbode now counts towards Myst supression

Lots of good changes.

Now I can try a D'shar army where half my archers arent giant targets on their horses! :grin:

I also like how you can't snatch Leths bow anymore. Among others on the list.

Why?
He already owns a standard issue Noldor Captain Helmet.  :mrgreen:

Which will still enable you to look into his eyes (to see their faces in taverns is the reason NPC companions aren´t wearing helmets) and him not dying from pebbles thrown on his forehead till you hit lvl 30.

MadVader said:
Renaming your party is one of the many other improvements too small to mention in a short list.
I would worry about the NPC inspired by you in your place. :smile:

Here's about everything that's changed:
PoP 3.6 changes (not save game compatible with previous versions):
- Player Knighthood Order
- Player king mercenary parties from different factions
- The Melitine Empire: a new minor faction
- New unique spawns from foreign factions (Mettenheim, Veccavia, Barclay, Melitine)
- Order ranks and stronghold
- New Order quests (tournament, challenge, rivalry, GM quest)
- Randomly generated minor knighthood Orders; sometimes created by lords
- Numerous new Order, Noldor and other map dialogs
- Prettier female faces (corprus OSP)
- Large minor faction spawns sometimes siege and sack nearby towns.
- Order war parties of the main kingdom Orders sometimes spawn and actively assist their kingdom
- Kings sometimes found Orders if they don't have a chapterhouse yet
- Recruiting Order Sergeants similar to recruiting Order Knights
- Liege lord troops culture switchable to the player's kingdom culture through a dialog.
- Can give troops to your kingdom or your village militias (if they have <100 troops)
- Traveler NPCs in taverns give locations of the two booksellers.
- Sell all prisoners dialog
- Ramun gives locations of random unhired companions if you sell him slaves
- Talk to Guildmaster menu option for towns
- Order and minor factions relations report within the faction relation report
- Ability to rename your party and Order (Camp->Take action)
- Heretics and Snakes drop books that are useful to Orders (membership required)
- Siege defense: inventory chest at defender spawn point (to refill ammo and change gear)
- Camp menu: review and drill your troops
- Renown costs for Order knights increased a lot and depend on relations as well as honor
- Updated Order factions hostility matrix
- No more instaloss with Scorpion Assassin ambushes. Only one or two spawned.
- Valkyries' axes were too short, they got a better weapon.
- Get -2 RTR if attacking during a truce
- Removed horses from D'Shar Bowmen and Dervishes
- Changed Elixirs to give half the stats bonuses from the 4th use onwards
- Order bounty quest quota tweaked down
- Spawn small Noldor patrols more frequently (now in line with other minor factions, every 33 hours)
- Tweaked up the endgame low spawning rates of Mysts and Heretics
- Limited generated Order knights and sergeants in garrisons to about 30 and 50 - there were too many in the end game
- Leth doesn't let you see his equipment until you are level 30
- Get less payment as a kingdom merc, it was too exploitable.
- Nerfed a notch the Fierds party sizes
- Small increase to rare spawn spawning rates (since they get mobbed by kingdoms too often)
- Bugfix: Order sergeants had autocalc values of 0
- Bugfix: (Native bug) Companion missions lasted half the time advertised
- Bugfix: (Native bug) Loaned companions (quest) disappeared if the lender lord disappeared
- Bugfix: The trading villagers (quest) would rarely turn into an ordinary villager party
- Bugfix: (Native bug) Gained 3x3 RTR instead of 3 for peace, and 0 RTR instead of 15 for marriage
- Bugfix: Fixed Notes and other headings positions
- Bugfix: Wolfbode now counts towards Myst supression

Holy crap, no wonder 3.6 took this long, its full to the brim with awesome new features!

Knights of Madigan and Madigan Seargeants, my custom Knighthood Order:

mb11-8_zpsa22b7b83.jpg
mb10-6_zps7b94b24c.jpg
mb9-6_zps3a95e342.jpg
mb8-7_zpsb8a02b3c.jpg
mb7-6_zps5c172f35.jpg
mb6-7_zps2594b71f.jpg
mb5-6_zps72aaedaa.jpg
mb4-8_zps30896f1e.jpg
mb3-10_zpsd1c3f7ce.jpg

mr48 said:
Holy crap, no wonder 3.6 took this long, its full to the brim with awesome new features!
Actually it took about two and a half months with some breaks, we only started in January. Mod development is frequently like that, when people have time and inspiration, form an ad hoc team, get started and hopefully release something.

Wow two and a half months for everything in that change log is damn fast!!  :wink:!And how much longer will it take to work out the kinks?(if there are any :smile: ) i seem to recall reading somewhere on this forum that it`ll be round 1- 2 weeks.  Would that be an accurate statement :grin: ??

Back
Top Bottom