[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

IDK if this is the right thread but, there are none in specified and I know that this will be answered quickly. I started a new campaign dedicated to Ravenstern and have not used cheats in it, ever.

I talked to the King of Ravenstern earlier on in the game (100-200 days) and he was going to accept me, but I was a mercenary company and would never have the right amount of funds because the King supplied my elite band with the 5000-7000 denarii. A few hundred days later I started building up right to rule, it got to 33, and i asked King Gregory at a feast if I could become a sworn man. He told me that he hoped I hadn't ordered my companions to raise my right to rule, then I got the relations bonus from showing up to his feast. its at 14 now and I asked to become a vassal and BOOM out of nowhere after I captured 3 castles, raided countless enemy villages, destroyed caravans, freed him and his vassals from being prisoners, doing countless tasks for everyone, having a HUGE honor rating of 48, renown of 800, and after capturing many prisoners, he says that "I will not accept a man as my vassal if I CANNOT TRUST him" I need help. I don't have any controversy and am the most loyal person to the king yet he doesn't trust me.

Hello everyone. I've been mostly a lurker around here and I've decided only recently to join these forums. I've played Mount & Blade Warband and Prophesy of Pendor for a quite a while now and I wish only to express my sincere thanks to the Devs for making all this possible. This is a nice game and this is one of the best content providing mods out there. Again, thank you guys for your hard work.  :smile:

noosers said:
By beeing a nice guy and asking in the proper thread.

Which would be where? God I hate people in forums like you. Whats it got to do with you that he posted it here? You made a completely useless post and its annoying.

I'm getting a little hyperactive but here I go....

Lady Boadice, the Veccavi exile that joined my army, I gave her 1 town 2 castles and 3 villages in my lands. All the lords want her to get the fiefs because "she is most deserving" and she does not show up to ANY of my campaigns despite having over 700 troops and they are like 20 veccavi queen guard 100 kral guard 100 royal archers ,all veccaci, and her "reason" to not show up is, "Because I need more troops to take part in the realm" SHE HAS MORE TROOPS THEN ME, LETHARLDRIAN, SIGISIMUND, AND FREDRICK...COMBINED. Is this a glitch (its been going on for 100 days, and this is the NO CHEATS save)

soapmctavish4 said:
I'm getting a little hyperactive but here I go....

Lady Boadice, the Veccavi exile that joined my army, I gave her 1 town 2 castles and 3 villages in my lands. All the lords want her to get the fiefs because "she is most deserving" and she does not show up to ANY of my campaigns despite having over 700 troops and they are like 20 veccavi queen guard 100 kral guard 100 royal archers ,all veccaci, and her "reason" to not show up is, "Because I need more troops to take part in the realm" SHE HAS MORE TROOPS THEN ME, LETHARLDRIAN, SIGISIMUND, AND FREDRICK...COMBINED. Is this a glitch (its been going on for 100 days, and this is the NO CHEATS save)

Since she's former queen, probably she's just plotting to overthrow you. =)

Important update!

Since TW is not forthcoming with the next Warband patch (1.155) or a release date for the next patch, we'll soon release Prophesy of Pendor 3.6 regardless. We'll enter a final beta test today, and release it within a week or two.
If you want a specific date, it's April 1st, 2013.

MadVader said:
Important update!

Since TW is not forthcoming with the next Warband patch (1.155) or a release date for the next patch, we'll soon release Prophesy of Pendor 3.6 regardless. We'll enter a final beta test today, and release it within a week or two.
If you want a specific date, it's April 1st, 2013.

LIES! ALL LIES!

We're onto you.....

I know that's not gonna happen, but it would be awesone if they actually release 3.6 that date :roll:
I'm aware it probably would be better if TW would release the pacth soon so PoP 3.6 would be fit to it but all that my brain can process rigth now is that we will get 3.6 soon. Rejoice everyone, rejoice¡

What MV said, final testing phase starts today.
A truckload of new content and features, and if you consider me mean be thankful you´ve got no access to the devpage.
But in order to ensure smooth turning and well greased gears it takes some time testing them. A few of them have been hinted in the past, a lot of them are a suprise. Vaseline sales will raise, which is good for me and my shareholders.

And yes, it won´t be savegame compatible. Totally not.

So stay tuned and expect a few more hints and snippets by MV, who´s signing responsibility and the main force behind the new 3.6 update - if he pleases to feed you that information.

Back
Top Bottom