[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Registered with the nexus and downloading now you wonderful wonderful bastards. Thanks for your hard work guys. I'll let everyone on Total War Centre know cos they've been waiting for this bad boy.

WOOT ITS UP!!!
Now I don't have to worry about Treebeard spamming me with Test Updates for a while....

"You have one new Message"
DAMN IT!!!

deagon said:
Could you please upload it to repostory?

My download just stopped at 80 percent
and when I try to download it again, it doesn't download at all.. Just freezes.

My internet is fine, everything else is running perfectly..
I agree with you. I have downloaded for 10 hours and now it's just at 45%. Very slow!!

Wait... Your all Americans right, fastest net in the world... BWAHAHAHAH
I am Aussie, Slowest net, and I am nearly done... ^_^

tianyadaniel said:
Dessloch said:
Hi
I'm looking for the english language files because I want to translate the texts to hungarian. PoP already has a hungarian language but it's missing a lot of texts and the some of them are wrongly translated.
So I need the original files.
install 3.5-->put old language files in-->start game
on top left of game interface, click 'view'-->create language template-->mark non-translated lines
then you'll find a new directory: new language
open each CSV file and look for lines ended with ***.

Where can I find the "view" menu? In the main menu or in the game?

If someone can provide a mirror would be wonderful...when i started to download on the Nexus there was only 74 dowloads...now is 1000? And i am still not playing 3.5 yet haha...I have tried for like 16hrs now...my download kept getting interupted. Anyway, before i was all hyped up and now i just click and hope for the best and do other things. Oh and i'm an Australian too :smile:

Dessloch said:
tianyadaniel said:
Dessloch said:
Hi
I'm looking for the english language files because I want to translate the texts to hungarian. PoP already has a hungarian language but it's missing a lot of texts and the some of them are wrongly translated.
So I need the original files.
install 3.5-->put old language files in-->start game
on top left of game interface, click 'view'-->create language template-->mark non-translated lines
then you'll find a new directory: new language
open each CSV file and look for lines ended with ***.

Where can I find the "view" menu? In the main menu or in the game?
you'll need a windowed game interface, top left corner outside the main game screen.

A couple of things that should change.

1. The new lord quests. The quests themselves are great, but if you refuse any of the new ones you lose relations with the lord. Now it seems very random exactly what quest you'll be given, and many of the negative impacts the new quests have outweigh the rewards you get, so i refuse most of them. When i join feasts i have to save after finding any quest i want to keep because if i asked every lord for a task, i would be refusing 75% of them and leave with more negative relation than i gained.

2. Another thing that should be changed is that Guild master quests to hunt down bandits and other enemies are failed if someone else kills them. The quest should only be cancelled, not failed. The last thing i want is for my companions to leave and to get the achievement that makes me lose stats for failing too many quests. The chance of finding the specific group is usually incredibly slim anyway, so its not really worth taking up any of these quests unless you dont mind failing them all the time.   

Still the new patch is amazing so far and i am loving all the changes. Thanks again.

@ Borge_AU, we will look into that, some maybe vanilla some not, I'm not the one to know coding, TB should know.

Attention everyone,

We will NOT provide a link to the MBRepository due to a bug concerning downloading. No more requests, if no one can read a few pages then you would of noticed it. Until that "bug" is resolved, we will only have the download on the MBNexus. No if, ands, or buts and please no complaints: eg) Awe man no mirror? Looks like Im going to have to wait!  That stuff is something I don't tolerate. Especially do not complain about your internet downloading time. The sooner you start a long download, the faster it will get done.

-Thanks,

MM

I am Spain at vacation at the moment, but if I come back in holland today I definentely gonna download 3.5. I want to thanks the devs for all their hard work! And we are 1 step closer to pop 4.0 :smile:

Borge_AU said:
A couple of things that should change.

1. The new lord quests. The quests themselves are great, but if you refuse any of the new ones you lose relations with the lord. Now it seems very random exactly what quest you'll be given, and many of the negative impacts the new quests have outweigh the rewards you get, so i refuse most of them. When i join feasts i have to save after finding any quest i want to keep because if i asked every lord for a task, i would be refusing 75% of them and leave with more negative relation than i gained.

2. Another thing that should be changed is that Guild master quests to hunt down bandits and other enemies are failed if someone else kills them. The quest should only be cancelled, not failed. The last thing i want is for my companions to leave and to get the achievement that makes me lose stats for failing too many quests. The chance of finding the specific group is usually incredibly slim anyway, so its not really worth taking up any of these quests unless you dont mind failing them all the time.   

Still the new patch is amazing so far and i am loving all the changes. Thanks again.

1) Sounds like something straight out of Native Expansion. That mod made me afraid to do quests for lords or practically anyone. To murder everyone at the wedding, or not to murder everyone at the wedding? To acquire peasant women (somehow), or not to acquire them? The penalties were draconian, and I pretty much depended on throwing my lot in with honorable and martial lords, building relations slowly. It's already slow and grindy in this mod, it shouldn't be dragged out further, no matter what the difficulty philosophy says.

2) It's scummy, but I turn on cheats and teleport to the location of where the bandits are after combing the map. This is a must for Deserters, and even without it, you would need some kind of god-mode tracker, whether it's you or a companion, to find the droids you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom