[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

sairtar said:
No one ever plays as the D'shar... so start there, tell us how it feels.  The green horde didn't receive many changes so really I would look mostly to D'shar and Empire if you want to experience all that is new.  If you want to see it all quickly, then play one and attack the other.

It's been awhile since I've checked in with the mod, but the issue with D'shar grabbed my attention. Are they somewhat normalized and make sense now, with spearmen not thrusting with glaives and the dervishes having a 100% chance to spawn or not to spawn with a horse? They felt so rag-tag and useless before, with only the higher tier melee infantry being worth anything. I had to play them with a fix so they'd be viable.

*Reads earlier post from Treebeard about release coming around afternoon/evening in US East time*
"Whelp, I guess I'll just wait until the afternoon then..."

saxondragon said:
3.5 is ready for download at MBnexus.

See the first post for link.

Best regards,

Saxondragon

awww-yeah-jpg.2955

To clarify PoP 3.5 compatibility:

PoP 3.5 is fully compatible with TW 1.153
PoP 3.5 is perhaps fully compatible with TW 1.143 (- it is not guaranteed though)

The complete changelog is in the file named "_PoP 3.5 README.txt". Only read it if/when you are ok with reading spoiler info.

Also feel free to read through the Credits in game (by using the Credits button in the Main Menu). And if you enjoy the new music, feel free to visit the links to the music composers.

Thanks and hope you enjoy PoP 3.5 :smile:

Note: MBRepository currently has an upload issue so PoP 3.5 will not be there until the issue is resolved. Nexusmods is working fine (you'll need to register an account to download though).

I have to register to download large files?
----------
Site error
The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...
You need to be a member and logged in to download files larger than 2Mb in size.
Register a free account or login

I'm glad to hear it's been updated. Pendor is one of the greats. However, it appears I actually have to join a site simply to download the latest version. This will mean yet more spam in my mail box; I've got enough now, thanks. Looks like I stay away from this one until there get to be a few more mirrors.

quicksilver67 said:
I'm glad to hear it's been updated. Pendor is one of the greats. However, it appears I actually have to join a site simply to download the latest version. This will mean yet more spam in my mail box; I've got enough now, thanks. Looks like I stay away from this one until there get to be a few more mirrors.

Your statement is partly false.

I have not received any spam from having an account on Nexusmods. Please refrain from posting misinformation.
Furthermore, Nexusmods will download faster and have less issues than MBRepository in general.

Note: PoP3.5 will also be on MBRepository when it actually works to upload it to MBRepository.

The Nexus site became practically the official Taleworlds site for uploading Mount and Blade mods, superseding the creaky MB Repository.
See this thread if you need to see for yourself:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,170584.0.html

quicksilver67 said:
The nexus is a gigantic website ring where you get quality mods for games such as the dragon age series, fall out 3/new vegas, skyrim/oblivion/morrowind, mounts and blade and others. Being subscribed to one means all of them. It's faster than the repository and is nearly problems free in plus of being far easier to peruse. Any serious gamer is already a member and anyone else should SERIOUSLY consider it. So I see no point in whining about it.

Back
Top Bottom