[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

All factions are nice I think :smile:

Ravenstern had the least new graphics (they look nice and are kilt based) but they do have the Highlanders and some other non-graphics adjustments.
Fierdsvain had a revamp of their looks and look frsh. Sarleon is totally revamped. D'Shar is totally revamped. Empire is very revamped in graphics.

So, all factions will have a good and nice feeling and it will be like a new game partly :smile:
Also a lot of other units are using new graphics so the gaming ecperience is definitely enhanced both visually and actual gameplay.

Sarleon is pretty survivable now.

Have to admit I wish it would have hit Friday rather than Sunday so I could have had the whole weekend without that pesky work descraction thing.  Still I am checking several times an day hopeing for an early release  :grin:

So, I was playing some 3.5 and tried a D'shar start with all the difficulty turned up.  I got captured by every two bit cut-throat with a horse.  I was instantly enraged by the sheer difficulty and bemoaned the lily livered starts of other regions.  I promptly restarted as a Fierdsvainian vagabond only to run into a demon magnus(es?) and loyal knights getting beat up by cutthroats bolstered by new types of troops.  I think I will set up a small Vaseline stand in D'shar territories again.  Too a bright and slightly painful future!

Wild Card said:
I have never found one in a store...didn`t even know there was a chance of it appearing . maybe ill get lucky in 3.5 and find one for sale :smile:

I've seen it on the noldor merchant, but never in normal shops.

sairtar said:
So, I was playing some 3.5

Man, it's just torture reading things like this. Luckily I have the entire next week off, so a sunday release is perfect for me. It's also gonna rain here, so I don't need to feel bad about sitting on the computer all day every day. :grin:

Wild Card said:
So, I was playing some 3.5

I can`t wait anymore :smile: . I am planing to start as a peasant...as lowly start as one could get...so i hope u set up those vaseline stands by the time it`s released :smile:

I can't decide whether to start as a peasant or not. I am half way through a game so I may do an export/import and create a story that I was captured and exiled by the other king's who united against me due to my lousy right to rule, afterwards all my lands were given back to the original faction. 10 years later in 3.5 I get on a ship back to the continent and try to reclaim my kingdom.

I do like the peasant start though, I like to start with high looting because a lot of money can be made through looted goods and also it saves having to buy stuff for companions as you can usually loot some top stuff with looting of 7+

I`m thinking a peasant so i could experience all the aspects of the game ( small party, bad gear, low money). From what i have read on this forum 3.5 is a pretty big overhaul and i want to see all the aspects of it.
And to prove i`m doing this i`m deleting (and not exporting:razz:) my 200+ and 450+ day characters...just so i`m not tempted  :mrgreen:

Wild Card said:
I`m thinking a peasant so i could experience all the aspects of the game ( small party, bad gear, low money). From what i have read on this forum 3.5 is a pretty big overhaul and i want to see all the aspects of it.
And to prove i`m doing this i`m deleting (and not exporting:razz:) my 200+ and 450+ day characters...just so i`m not tempted  :mrgreen:

I want to play an all foot army, so I figure I'll go with some sort of non-noble raised character and hook up with the Empire. Although my Scottish blood does give me a soft spot for everyone's favorite blue, kilted archers. But Knights of the Dragon, so hard to resist those guys!

I wonder if there are any new crossbows. I've played archers before, but never really used a crossbow much. I think it would fit with the Empire.

Swoo said:
Wild Card said:

I want to play an all foot army, so I figure I'll go with some sort of non-noble raised character and hook up with the Empire. Although my Scottish blood does give me a soft spot for everyone's favorite blue, kilted archers. But Knights of the Dragon, so hard to resist those guys!

I wonder if there are any new crossbows. I've played archers before, but never really used a crossbow much. I think it would fit with the Empire.

All these pure foot armies always winding up in Empire lands... I think there needs to be more huscarl love.

sairtar said:
All these pure foot armies always winding up in Empire lands... I think there needs to be more huscarl love.

The Green Tide just seems really similar to other mods I play, so I usually don't mess with them much at all. Add into the fact that nobles are kinda useless for them (although not so important in foot armies), and I was just never really interested. Have they had much changed for them in the upcoming patch? I thought I saw something that was like 'Empire, a lot. Sarleon, a lot. Ravenstern, not so much', but can't seem to find it now.

Although, it might be interesting. I usually side with Sarleon just to give them a chance. I don't know what I'd do with actual nobles who know how to fight.

I`m going for Sarleon now. I have never played with them, just with the D`shar and Ravenstern.  Sarleon is located really nice in the center of Pendor so i will be close to all the juicy action, spawns,orders etc. 
Sarleon here i come :smile:

Fel1 that music is amazing. It is has a very strong epic moodiness to it and very good characterization. Really love it. Greatly surprised we get new music too. Agree with Spartan012, cannot wait to slowly trot towards the enemy and charge to that track.

Hehe thanks a lot you two!

In addition to my tracks we'll also have non-original soundtracks from other composers.

Oh, and expect a nice "little" suprise in the audio department too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom