Change log between PoP 3.41 vanilla and PoP3.411:
- Fixed Red Brotherhood chest. (aug 5)
- Reverted Kill counter to not being continuous (to reduce potential lag). Use minimap on/off to get the kill counter to display if it does not. (Aug 6)
- Changed the economy so it works like PoP3.4 (and fixed missing items that would occur in WB 1.143). (Aug 6)
- Changed Pendor Cavalry from level 30 to level 20 (to fix upgrade issue). This change won't take effect until a new game is started. (Aug 8 )
- Removed defeating Noldor lords from victory conditions (- now you can win while the Noldor Lords are on the map). (Aug 8 )
- Increased bulk item purchases penalties a little (and the same for selling bulk of the same kind). (Aug 8 )
- Rebalanced how merchants stock their inventories, especially goods merchants. (Aug 8 and Aug 10)
- Fixed Red Brotherhood to sometimes offer Bearclaw Berserkers. (Aug 9)
- Fixed the requirements of a certain bow (Aug 11)
- Adjusted the cost of the mill and brewery enterprises (Aug 11)
- Removed player supporter faction restriction on certain new items like Ebony weapons, Ranger armor, etc (Aug 11).
- Rebalanced honor troop generation a little bit (Aug 12). Now it is more capped at late stage to reduce exceeding amounts of late game recruits.
- Relationship needed for lords to join is now:
Relationship needed for lord to want to join = 15 + campaign difficulty modifier (5 for medium and 10 for hard) - player persuasion skill + lord type (10 if duke and 0 otherwise) + number of castles for the lord's faction + (2 * number of towns for the lord's faction) - min(number of Pendor castles,5) - min(number of Pendor Towns,3) (Aug 14). This makes it easier to recruit captured prisoners if the player has a strong kingdom.
If you are currently on PoP3.41 + Hotfix Aug 11, then PoP3.411 is fully save game compatible.