World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Uh, there actually already was one.
But on the other hand, it still is a pretty big ****ing game that's trying to reach a pretty silly spec span, as well as introducing some pretty new stuff. What did you expect, honestly?

Also, FTR says "Friday."

It makes you think you have tougher armor for a tier 7, but that doesn't matter because everything is mostly flat when stock. Angling and sidescraping will help you out, but it won't make you super hard to kill. It gets better when you mount the sloped turret and the top 122mm gun.

Just avoid any confrontation with tier 9 tanks.

Centurion I is a sexy tank indeed. Even stock I can annoy the **** out of people.

The Caernarvon though can GET TO ****. This thing is horrible. And I gotta grind 45k?  :mad:

Also, any news on what the Tier 10 British Medium/Heavies are getting changed to? I quite like the look of both the current ones which is why I'm working towards them but I wanna get them both before they change them, at least I heard they were.

Had an epic fight in my KV 5 vs T 28, AT 15 and a AT 8. Westfield Assault, I go to the right after waiting 2-3 minutes. I spot the AT 15 pushing the T 28 up the hill. The AT 8 is off in the distance but I can't see him yet. I back off at first, ask for help over my mic and when all I get is the fail platooned Covenanter I decide to YOLO it. I back up a bit more to build up some speed, and then I crest the hill. AT 15 stops and starts shooting. T 28 keeps trying to get up the hill, obviously doesn't see 100tons of russian steel roaring past at 50km/h. Slam the AT 15 for somewhere between 400-500 dmg. Then hit his commanders hatch for 300. At this point, the AT 8 makes an appearance on the hill way to the left, but he never does anything other than ding shots off me. T 28 is turning round now, realises I am there obviously. Uh oh, I think, he gonna hurt if he hits me. So I back up into the now sideways T 28 and he can't turn around to hit me  :lol:  Meanwhile the AT 15 realises he ain't getting help and starts backing down the hill, but I finish him off before he gets anywhere. Now what? I got an angry platoonmate of the AT 15 stuck in my ass, I can't turn round to hit him because he's so low and my depression isn't enough. Just at this point, the Covenanter decides to help, he tracks the T 28 and then bizzarely tries to ram him and dies. So I run down and around the wreck of the AT 15 to hide my weakspots and shoot up over the top of it to hit the command hatch of the T 28 who just bounced shots off my gun mantlet. You could feeeel the rage coming off him, as he constantly rammed into the wreck of the AT 15 to try and throw my aim off  :lol:  So finish the T 28 off and then gander up the hill to kill the AT 8 which just kept bouncing shots off me.

The VK has other medium-calibre guns (like the Konisch), and thus the TANK gets a medium-caliblre rammer. Rammers are dependable on the tank itself and not the gun, or else you'd have to un-mount (hard if you don't have Gold) the Rammer every time you swap guns...

I'd say that the things I dislike most about this game are the community, some of the game mechanics (invisible tanks, etc.), the unhistorical/made-up tanks, the lack of optimization, and the fact the developers are in many cases retarded pricks. :lol: 

I'll be honest, i don't really like this game. The only reason i am playing it is because it's the only online tank game out there that's somewhat decent. I'll stop playing this the moment War thunder Ground forces is released.

Back
Top Bottom