[CS] Calradia Swordsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Be Swordsmen - Be hero
cbf2a5c52acf.jpg

About CS:
Good day young guy! You finding a company? A friends? You found what you need! All what were sayd is here! Every who in clan is our friend. We are loyal! You will be trained by one of best masters from all M&B! Soo: good luck!
Clan Stuff:
Team Speak: "TS server in the development"
M&B server: "M&B server in the development"
Clan Members:
Prince_Egelan
Achiles
Clan rules:
1. You must know English Language or at least speak English.
2. As a member of the Calradia Swordsmens, you must respect the game and the people in it.
3. No Spam and no Team Killing!
4. We will not accept people who disrespect other members.
5. Spying is commencing, which will be punishable by law.
6. You cant leave the clan, while not going to Recruit.
7. You must always listen Commanders commands.
8. You nick must be this: CS_Your nick_Your Rank.
9. You must have Team Speak.
10. You must always visit trainings.
11. You must register on our forum.
Clan Pictures:
Banners:
Clan Members
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
We very need Team Speak and Detucated server creators. Who will joing and do this one will have "Recruit" rank.

Grammar nazi aren't approving!

Singular: man, plural: men.
Singular: swordsman, plural... ya kno dat=)

Still a lot of wonderful words there: mices, teethes, womens, feets, geeses=)

I wish you good luck but I have to say some of the rules would scare me away, but maybe thats my CoR spirit :wink:.
Also, some people maybe is scared away by the fact a 13 year old have the leadership, I personally dont have a problem with that as long as the leader is strong and know how to lead a clan. Again I wish this clan good luck and hopefully we can have a match in the future!  :wink:

May be yes... :smile:
But i hope what we will dont need it :sad:
Heh, i saw a lot of rules... I add not ONLY yours, but also myne to... I had clan in one SW game... Heh, it is alive :grin:. 35 peoples, soo much for SW game. But i saw members of these clans, oohhhhh... Very much. But i have brain)))) Soo i thing all will be good...
About leader: we have leader diplomacy. If it will be bad. Heh. We will have only 1 leader...

Sorry, I don't trust .tk websites, since one of them stole my steam account =/

But your probably fine, its just I never trust them xD

Thanks. :smile: But plese, COR is veryyyyyy big... Soo: if you dont need too much guys, and some on like to join in clan, take to him link of CS, ok? But i think you will say no :sad:

Prince of Swadia said:
Thanks. :smile: But plese, COR is veryyyyyy big... Soo: if you dont need too much guys, and some on like to join in clan, take to him link of CS, ok? But i think you will say no :sad:

Well, I cant do anything about that, if any cor guy would like to join your clan he would quit cor and then make a application to your clan.

Back
Top Bottom