[SoT] Closed beta testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolba

We're happy to announce that closed beta testing of Song of Taliesin II should run around December. Even if there is still a lot of time (as a lot of new features are planned, including dozens of new quests and scenes with unique scene props!), we are starting recruiting beta-testers. So, please write in this thread if you'd like to test mod.

All above guys, please check your PMs. And remember to register and post feedback on our development forums!  :smile:

I love migration era Germanic/Arthurian  time period.  your version one is beautiful .I have never been as drawn in by any game as I have with your mod.
some times i just let it run itself through battles just to watch it unfold.
I would love to be in on the version 2 testing :grin:

Hello everyone! So I actually registered to the site simply to throw in my lot with this Beta. I have been a huge fan of this mod and this time period for quite a long time, in fact part of my career is built around the period. I would be more than willing to help test this mod: I've done it time and again for a myriad of games and certainly I'd love to try my hand with this game.

Its beautiful work, Kolba.

I would love to help beta test this mod.  I had stopped playing M&B for about a year, came back to the forums to download some mods to play again (I never play Vanilla), found this, and I've been hooked all over again!  Version 1 is fantastic, and I welcome the chance to help V.2 be even better. :smile:

Hello everyone!

I'd like to beta test this new version, and i'm found of the first one!
I'm actually active on the britainwalda subforum, being playing MB for a long time, and most of all, I love this period !

Tank you all!  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom