Right to Rule 99, and no faction recognizes me

Users who are viewing this thread

Danwood

Veteran
I use the great Diplomacy mod, but dunno if this depends from it, just posting both here and in its forum.

i have right to rule maxed at 99, honor 32 and renown 808... im a king with 1 castle plus the village and no lords.

i'm trying to sent my emissaries (8 persuasion) to all the factions to recognize me, but so far no results, some faction also have very high relation with me (30-60)..

any trought?

So far the only faction which recognized me as independent monarch was that with which I had common enemies, i.e. Sarranids against Rhodoks.

LastRoman said:
So far the only faction which recognized me as independent monarch was that with what I had common enemies, i.e. Sarranids against Rhodoks.

I'm not in war with anyone, maybe it's for that? hopw it's not a bug!

perhaps its time to show them the might of your millitary superpower?  crush them beneath your boot and they will recognise your authority soon enough.

lolmfg... i have 1 army (mine) only  :mrgreen:

but i can crush also 350 of them on the open battlefield, thanks to the mighty swadian knights  :lol:

hate to tell you this but the sarriads calvary the *forgot the name of them* the ones with full armour and maces can kick swadia knights asses every day off the week there better tanks have better attack have better armour and everything

nagel133 said:
hate to tell you this but the sarriads calvary the *forgot the name of them* the ones with full armour and maces can kick swadia knights asses every day off the week there better tanks have better attack have better armour and everything

Indeed, they're my best friends at the moment. Also, they're called Sarranid Mamelukes. Not sure on spelling.

nagel133 said:
Actually their armor is worse if you check them

Yup, same for me, 99 RTR and no recognition...Even if the only factions reamaining are Nords and Swadia...however nords will soon be turned to ashes. I'm going to ask Harlaus about that after I crush those nordic bastards  :twisted:

Heh... All I ever got when recognized was more RtR... So it seems quite pointless :razz:.

Just take everything from them, then their recognition is even more pointless :razz:.

I see this on the forum occasionally, but its bugged so that nobody will accept peace unless you do share a common enemy.

This is the only way to make peace.

Well I usually do not try to do this unless I got one lord and two castles or one castle and a town... it usually works for me. Try to expand bit more... oh and once I had 18 right to rule and decided to make my kingdom... Rhodonks asked for peace right away.... took the castle from them... that was lovely Right to rule increase :grin:

nagel133 said:

Until you kill their horses...then they're just canned meat.

MadocComadrin said:
nagel133 said:

Until you kill their horses...then they're just canned meat.

That's all H Cav.

I can't really say if they are superior to Swadians, but they are certainly better than Vaegirs.

MadocComadrin said:
That I agree with, Vaegir heavy cav isn't very good. Isn't their power strike only 1? (I believe Swadian Knights have 3).

This is all relative. I'll use Vaegir knights over any horsemen in this game. They can fight up the ladders better than any Vaegir infantry, and I like Mamelukes, too. But the Swadians? Those fockers who look like old-timey bellhops? Gimmie a break.

Any King who recognizes you as a legitimate ruler would just make matters worse for himself. Then he'd have another usurping pup to crush before gaining total power over Calradia. I know I wouldn't recognize one if asked :smile:

That being said, a 'reports' screen showing you who is currently at war with who would be really helpful instead of just getting the declaration of war or peace.

I have same problem tbh, its so annoying, i conquered the Sarrinid sultanate and made my own arabian caliphate =D

i took over their entire land and destroyed their factions, but i didnt recruit any of their lords, i just used my army to crush and imprison all of theirs =D

i have 75-80% relation with all kings and about 60-70% relations with all factions, but still no one recognises my kingdom, and I married an ambitious lady from the Khergits, and have held over 10-20 feasts with Everything, and still no recognition! what the hell.

Im sure i need 100% relation with a faction and its leader before i can try ask for an alliance.

- also, my Sarrinid Mamlukes - 200 vs 320+ swadians (elites) crushed them completely with only about 70 loses, but we still toppled the swadian kingdom and their weak armies =D, and i didnt even have to help (apart from killing king harlus)

If you play on normal I salute you, I play on 149% difficulty and yea even with two hundred elites soldiers I have hard time to beat 500-700 armies of theirs alone.. and I have 10 in Surgery, 10 in tactics and I take usually 40 down myself before I run into a corner with my 1% health.

So your still without any lord at all ? Cause I usually have at least 1-3 lords after I have taken over a half a kingdom. By then I try to make peace cause my troops are most dead and bandits plague all my towns and villages too much.

Is your right to rule over 70 ? Also your right to rule isn't that important. I've had 15 when a nation contacted me to ask me for peace.

Back
Top Bottom