B Tutorial Animation Animation tutorial (Blender3D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks like, you are the only Blender 2.5 user in this forum.  :smile: Your save could be compatible backward. There is only one way to fin it out.

ello i have a problem about exporting
when i " bake constrains " and that save is there no file order only the blend data

I am having trouble downloading the module system. When ever i go on that link it says:
Not Found

The requested URL /mb_module_system_1010_0.zip was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at download.taleworlds.com Port 80

jbebes said:
I am having trouble downloading the module system. When ever i go on that link it says:
Not Found

The requested URL /mb_module_system_1010_0.zip was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at download.taleworlds.com Port 80

Uhm.... Because that's the old module system. Since you're developing for the WW1 mod, you'll want the latest module system...

yoyoty said:
I can't import/export brf files... its not on the list... what should i do?

Make sure that you copied the BRF Export scripts to the right directory. There can be a /.Blender/scripts directory, maybe a /bpymodules subdirectory. If you can not find it, search for files on your computer with the same extension as these script files, and place the BRF Export scripts among them. Important to use 2.49 or lower version of Blender!

PS: I did not find a way to import existing BRF animations into Blender, only exporting works for me. So, this tutorial is about making a whole new animation.

DtheHun said:
yoyoty said:
I can't import/export brf files... its not on the list... what should i do?

Make sure that you copied the BRF Export scripts to the right directory. There can be a /.Blender/scripts directory, maybe a /bpymodules subdirectory. If you can not find it, search for files on your computer with the same extension as these script files, and place the BRF Export scripts among them. Important to use 2.49 or lower version of Blender!

PS: I did not find a way to import existing BRF animations into Blender, only exporting works for me. So, this tutorial is about making a whole new animation.

So you coundn't import as well? maybe the file for brf import is missing for you... as for me - I didn't get the brf import esxport at all, I don't know where you all got them from

Hey, i've made an animation following this, added it in game, but when i trigger the animation, the agent just stay like he is wearing a non-rigged armor and doesn't move

Sayd Ûthman said:
Hey, i've made an animation following this, added it in game, but when i trigger the animation, the agent just stay like he is wearing a non-rigged armor and doesn't move

That sucks. Is it moving under OpenBRF?

Sayd Ûthman said:
Yeah, everything is alright in openBRF

The only advice I can give to test the animation by replacing a stance, just how I did in the tutorial. If the problem still remains - so it isn't coding related - send me the *.blend, and the exported *.brf file. I will have a look at it.

everything is alright in openBRF
...then check your code really, really carefully, to make sure you're referencing the animation correctly, that the animation BRF is listed in module.ini, that the animation is in the "spare" sections for humans, etc., etc.

Chances are, you're calling a non-existent reference or have another problem like that :smile:

Back
Top Bottom