Cant use the Dragonslayer sword on a horse

Users who are viewing this thread

DoodleZ

Recruit
I just got the Dragonslayer set and I cant use the sword on a horse
When I get on a horse and switch between weapons the sword never comes up
Is it supposed to be like this?

P.S - I was a Vassal for Kingdom of Midland but after the quick battles before you get the Dragonslayer set, Im considered an enemy.
Should I pay King Alin so I wont be an enemy anymore, Or am I supposed to continue like this for the story?

Obviously you cannot use such a titanic slab of iron while mounted.

As for Midland? they'll hardly matter as a nation power after awhile. It's up to you.

Yeah I just noticed it says "Cant Use while Mounted" So how did you fight in the bigger wars full of horses?
Does it Matter what faction il choose now? Im worried It'll screw up the story
I Wanna join the Alliance of Paneria, Can I join it without screwing up the story?

I keep knocking out people from my group by mistake since I got the Dragonslayer sword :S

You should join midland.  At least until the eclipse.  Also if you hold down ctrl while you swing you won't do area damage.  Its sorta a safety button for your teammates.

Wasnt the Eclipse the one where you fight the Unusual Humans In that Red faces area? Because thats the fight before you get the Dragonslayer sword

Oh duh right you have dragonslayer.  In that case you can join whoever you want.  It won't mess up the rest of the story.

Thanks alot :grin:

Btw, Theres no way to change the options so when I hold Control it does the area attack instead of the other way around, right?

okay  :smile:
One more question, The Walkthrough says I need to find and battle Fernese de Vandimion of Holy See so she'll join me.
Currently I cant fight her Because im a vassal of the Alliance and the factions are at peace, so Will she still join me If i make Holy See my enemies and beat her?
If theres an easier way, do tell :grin:

She'll join you if you attack her without a state of war existing.  The holy see might not be too happy with you for a while but give them time and they'll forgive you.  You only incur a little bit of negative penalty with the faction.  Something like -3 no big deal really.

Shes in a castle and I cant seem to fight her, When I talk to her that option just doesnt come up
I tried waiting outside till she comes out but she never does
What should I do?

DoodleZ said:
Shes in a castle and I cant seem to fight her, When I talk to her that option just doesnt come up
I tried waiting outside till she comes out but she never does
What should I do?
Hah, that happened to me, I ended up getting so pissed off that I just raised like a 200 man army and utterly destroyed the castle.

I killed some Farmers and now its -3
When I go to her castle and talk to her Gutts says "The Audience is over" and leaves
Do I have to besiege the castle?
If she leaves the castle I know I can challenge her Because I tried it with other Lords of the Holy See and I had that option
But she never does! [I waited for like a 2 weeks outside her castle killing Spirits]

Berserker Pride said:
Besiege the castle I guess.

Yeah, I did and on the third day she came out of the castle and fought me, I didnt have an army that big, it was like 81 to 390
But we kicked ass and had like 60 soldiers left, Mostly because of Paku the fairy :razz:

Thank you both for your help! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom